Tᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟs - 34

// A small note before the start.

// Decided to add the song that got me motivated to finally continue with the story, so I guess, I'd recommend to listen to it once you get to the second set part.

// In case something with the added media goes wrong, since it's my first time doing it, the song is "Beautiful is boring" by Bones, the edit audio version.

// Hope you'll have fun reading~

---

Meanwhile, Jujutsu Tech's players took some time to rest.

"So, what do you think about them?" - Gojou asked, causing in everyone to shift their gazes on Y/n.

After a few seconds of silence, she finally spoke.

"Definitely strong."

Her answer surprised everyone, yet lead to determination in them.

"Let's win." - With a determined smile she looked at everyone, receiving a loud "Yes" from them.

---

Soon, the teams were done warming up and Shiratorizawa was decided to play against Jujutsu Tech.

As they were deciding who would serve first, Y/n and Ushijima stared at each other with stoic faces.

"Oi, oi, what are they doing?" - Kuroo pointed at them with his eye twitching.

"Trying to fight each other with stares?" - Yaku suggested questioningly.

"It looks more like they are having a competition on who is having least emotions." - Atsumu breathed heavily. - "But it's unfair, he stole our game against them!"

"You wish it was your game!" - Kuroo yelled at him then returned his gaze towards Y/n and Ushijima.

It was decided that Shiratorizawa were to serve first.

The captains returned to their respective teams and in a minute everyone had taken their positions.

Jujutsu Tech had returned to their original formation - Y/n: #1 - S, Itadori: #10 - WS and Kamo: #7 - MB in the front and Toudou: #5 - WS, Maki: #3 - WS and Kugisaki: #6 - MB in the back and Inumaki - #4 on the side as the libero.

Shiratorizawa had Ouhira Reon in the left front - #4 - WS, Ushijima Wakatoshi in the middle front - #1 - WS and Kawanishi Taichi in the right front - #12 - MB.

In the back row were Tendou Satori on the left - #5 - MB, Shirabu Kenjirou in the middle - #10 - S and Goshiki Tsutomu on the right - #8 - WS, with Yamagata Hayato on the side - #14, as their libero.

The first to serve was Goshiki.

He awaited for the signal to be given, sending a strong serve to the opponent's side of the court that was received by Toudou.

Quickly after that, Y/n tossed the ball to Itadori, who slammed it down in an opening near the rear side of the enemy court.

Receiving an awe from the others, he gave a high five to their setter.

"Not bad~" - Tendou exclaimed with excitement in his eyes, swaying his hands left and right.

"Is he their ace?! I am not gonna lose!" - Goshiki exclaimed, a determined aura surrounding him.

"Fiery as always." - Some of Shiratorizawa players commented.

"Go, go, Goshiki!"

"We believe in you, future ace!"

Some of Shiratorizawa's players praised him, making his aura go wilder.

---

The game kept on going with Shiratorizawa gaining the upper hand in the first set and winning it.