Rᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 30

Soon they returned to the court, changing sides.

Their formation was different this time.

Y/n stood in the middle back and Fushiguro - #2 - stood in the middle front as he entered the game as a setter for the first few rotations.

"They changed the setters?" - Hinata asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why." - Kageyama returned.

"Maybe they want to change the pace?" - Sugawara suggested.

The two nodded.

"Is she going as a libero now?" - Oikawa asked confused.

"I guess so, since their two liberos are out." - Iwaizumi answered.

"Heh, a show off?" - The brunette said more in a questioning manner as he smirked.

"I wonder about the boy they put in, that #2." - Iwazumi looked at Fushiguro.

"He doesn't seem so intimidating. So probably they want a change of pace?" - Oikawa asked.

"Hmm, it's possible." - Iwaizumi supposed in agreement. - "But whatever it is, we must be careful."

The brunette nodded.

He was now serving.

Oikawa spun the ball in his hands. Then closed his eyes to concentrate and an intimidating aura surrounded him as he opened them.

"T-the Great King returned!" - Hinata exclaimed.

Once the signal was given, Oikawa threw the ball high in the air, made a few steps then jumped. He hit the ball with great strength as it flew over the court in unnoticeable speed.

Y/n caught a quick glimpse of it as the ball was about to lend next to her.

She quickly moved and received perfectly, sending the ball straight to Fushiguro.

'She was able to receive it?!' - Oikawa thought to himself amazed.

Fushiguro tossed the volleyball to Toudou who hit it, sending it to their libero, who received the ball, falling down from the impact, sending it back to their setter.

Iwaizumi and Matsukawa jumped at the same time in both sides of the net.

Toudou and Y/n had already switched places.

The boy received the spike from Iwaizumi and sent the ball flying over the second line.

Y/n jumped from behind the line which amazed everyone.

Maki, Fushiguro and Itadori were already in the air.

Y/n tossed the ball to Fushiguro who slammed it down the net, scoring a point.

"You did it!" - Kugisaki shouted.

"Did it? Has she never done it before?" - Sawamura asked.

"She has never played volleyball before." - Gojou began. - "She said she wanted to try it, that's why we joined Megumi."

Karasuno members watched with wide eyes.

"Is she the only one who has never played before?" - Sugawara asked.

"Yuuji was the only one who said he knew how to play a bit." - The teacher answered.

"Eh? But the way they are playing is amazing." - Asahi commented.

"I know right!" - Gojou said excitedly. - "Most of them are my students after all." - He laughed then quickly changed his expression as a soft smile appeared on his face while following their game.