CHAPTER 1

'Finally here I am' she thought as she stood in front of the most prestigious college of Korea,KE College Seoul.

She stood there gaping at the large building. People around her gave her wierd looks.

' guess she is a new girl'
'Look at her dress. Another nerd.'
'Looks like a freak with those large glasses.'
'How can someone like her get in here. She looks so poor'

'Freaking judgmental people' she thought as she sighed.
She walked to the entrance hanging her head low. Suddenly she heard a lot of girls screaming. She looked in their direction. Girls were screaming their head off fangirling over a group of boys. *Cough* *cough* good-looking boys. The girls almost trampled over her . ' these girls are even scarier than zombies' she thought as she hugged the walls for her dear life trying not to get in their way.

They held cold glares and walked with an aura that said 'stay away or meet death '

They held cold glares and walked with an aura that said 'stay away or meet death '.  And they walked away .

After all the ruckus subsided she went away looking for the administration office. 'Woah this is one freaking huge college'. She thought while looking around the fancy lobby and the hallway.
'Now where the hell is the office.'
After a few minutes which felt like an eternity she found the office thanks to the 20 or so students in the hallway to whom she asked the way to which most of them gave her a disgusting look.

' Good Morning sir, I am Lee In Ha.'
She said bowing 90° greeting a 40 year old man in a grey suit.

'Oh you must be the new student. I got the notice ' He said rummaging through the stack of papers . He took out a paper and an envelope and gave it to her.
'That's your schedule and copy of  admission papers. Go down the hallway , take a left and go to the  classroom at very end.'

'thank you Sir' she said bowing.
She left the office  and went looking for the classroom.

She knocked on the open door grabbing the attention of the professor, a man in his late 30's with rhinestone glasses.
'come in ' he gestured as she walked in . She heard people wispering stuff to which she payed no attention.

The professor asked her to introduce herself.

' Hello everyone. I am Lee In ha . I transferred here from the states. Let's get along well. '

She heard some murmurs most of them talking about how nerdy and boring she looked.

'Why don't you sit next to jungkook. Jungkook raise your hand.'

She saw a guy raising his hand lazily at the very back.  She went there receiving a lot of glares from the girls.

As she settled down she realized he was one of those boys she saw in morning.

'This is going to be one hectic mission'  she thought.