CHAPTER 28

'Kook?' I said as I stood besides my brothers.

'Yeah?' my twin replied from my right without tearing his eyes from the hugging couple.

' wanna come with me to the psychiatrist? I think I'm going crazy.' I said staring at the tearful reunion before me.

'Sure. But I think I'll also pass as a patient.' he replied without turning to me.

' hey, you sure Dad didn't go crazy and grabbed a random woman thinking she's his wife??', Taehyung whispered yelled to Jimin , ' cause no matter from which angle I look, she looks 0% like Mom. ' The eight of us nodded in sync with hands rubbing on our chin and mouths slightly open, staring at the chatting couple.

' kids!! ' Dad beckoned us. We stared at him blankly as if he's a stranger. I swear I saw a customer at the corner eating popcorn watching all the drama unfolding before him.

' Come here kids!' Dad called us again. The ' Mom lady' gave us a soft, sweet and sad smile. That might have done the trick, because we found ourselves walking towards them. Stupid soft hearted legs.

J stood up from his seat excusing himself from the "family moment"
But mom pulled him back.

'So kids. Meet your mom. ' Dad introduced Mom like he's introducing an old friend.

The boys didn't say anything. They just stared at the lady who smiled warmly.

Guess I should speak up.

'Dad. How do you know she's our mom??' I asked him.

He gave a shaky nervous laugh as he scratched the back of his neck. "Mom" nudged him in the side prompting him to tell us.

' Actually , kids ...the thing is...uhmm... how should I say it...I found her by accident. When I went to a business trip to America 2 years back we kinda met. At first I didn't recognize her . Whoever did her plastic surgery did an amazing job. But when I heard her voice I grew suspicious. I asked her a few things Only my wife would know. And she answered them correctly. After spending some more time with her I became 100% positive she's her.' he trailed off, not knowing what to say next as his sons looked murderous.

' you're telling us this now after 2 fucking years??' Jin shouted at Dad.

If this was a cartoon, I'm pretty sure the cafe would have looked as if it's on fire, considering all the smoke coming out of the seven brothers' ears and nose . Well , maybe mouths also.

' boys , calm down.' Mom said in her soothing voice. ' I told him not to tell you guys' she said placing her hands on Jin's shoulder. He relaxed immediately, so did the others.

'It was a precaution. I just couldn't help myself when I saw your Dad so close after all these years, so I acted in the spur of the moment. I put all of us in danger the moment I decided to do that. We were lucky Hades didn't caught on to it. So I told your dad not to tell you guys until the right time came.' she said looking at her all- grown- up kids with glossy eyes.

Needless to say Taehyung, Jimin and kook were the first to pounce on to Mom. They gave her a bone crushing hug. We all joined them within a second. Including Dad. J stood there all awkward playing with his fingers.

Some of the people in the cafe even clapped.

After a whole touchy moment we separated out one by one. I pulled out first though. I still can't get my head to wrap around the idea that she's my mom. The woman I had been seeing in my dreams for all these years.

RM and Jhope started questioning Mom about her life so far. Soon everyone started their questionnaire sessions. I got a head ache from all the talking after a good long 1 hour since they started the interrogation. I stood up and went outside the cafe where J was standing. He had gone outside for a while now. He stared at the orange sky with a look of longing. His lips were  bruised thanks to my super fist.

He gave me a small smile when I stood next to him. He looked as if he would break apart any moment now.

The awkward silence was killing me.

'So..' I started not sure what to say next. Way to go, Sol A!

He took out his phone and showed me a picture.

' That's my sister, kim yoo Jung

' That's my sister, kim yoo Jung.' he said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

' she's beautiful' I said giving him a side hug.
' if we were a normal family, we could have been great friends. ' I said looking at the gorgeous girl.

'You guys sure would have been good friends. You both are equally naughty' he said giving a small chuckle as I hit his hand playfully.

He sighed wistfully.

'I want to kill him so badly. Hades. That one man ruined my life.' he said gritting his teeth.

'Don't worry brother. I'll bring him to your feet soon. We have his photo and Nam Joo Hyuk. He'll help us. He's the one who found about Hades anyways.'

He scoffed. ' It's not that easy. The guy in the picture is definitely not Hades. I don't know who that guy in the picture is but he's definitely not Hades.' he said clenching his fists.

'Wh-what?' I asked him bewildered.
'He's not Hades??'

He took a deep breath. ' I have never seen how my da- Hades look like. He always wears this mask so I have never seen his face. The only thing I Know is there's this big scar on his right forearm. He used to beat me up when I was a kid with that bloody fuc**ng hand. There's no way I would miss that. After all That scar taunted me for years in my nightmares.'

I gave him a hug. 'We'll catch him don't worry.'

He gave me an amused look. ' even if we lost the only lead we had??' he asked.

I shrugged. ' Don't worry. I don't give empty promises. I'm the best Agent for a reason. I'll find Hades even if he hides in deepest pits of tartarus.'
I reassured him. He looked at me fondly.

'You'll forever be my sister, blood or not' he said giving me a kiss on top of my head.
_____________________________________