CHAPTER 17

Suzy snatched the photos away from me when I kept staring at it.

'Hey!' I complained.

'I can't believe you're actually drooling over a guy in front of me.'  she glared at me.

'Let's be professional,ok??'. I said as I tried to take back the photos.

But of course she didn't let me.

I sighed. 'fine. I'll focus,, now give it back to me.'

She handed it back.

'So any idea who is behind all this?? ' she asked me.

'I seriously don't know. But my intuition says Hades.' I told her.

'Hades? Like in the Hades?? '

'I only have circumstantial evidence .' I gave her the documents I found at Nam Joo Hyuk's apartment.

She looked through it.

'He killed my mom and tried to kill me too. He thinks I'm dead. See Page 34' I told her knowing I can trust her.

She widened her eyes. ' this is your mom?? ' she looked at the picture. 'She's beautiful'.

' Remember the dream I used to have. The woman in it is actually my mom.'

She looked angry now.

'Don't worry babe, I'll make sure Hades will regret being born. I'll give him the worst torture that he'll beg us to kill him.' she said. Her eyes was ice cold.

'Back to our briefing. Like I said Nam Joo Hyuk went missing after a fight with someone which I assume is one of Hades's men. He probably kidnapped him. The thing is all the CCTV footage is deleted from both the college and the area around his apartment. The only witness is Lisa, you know the girl from our class.' I told her.

She nodded.

'Since my dad own this college I can pull some strings to get you in the security office. Do you think you can recover the footage. We'll finally get a lead if you can do that.' I told her.

She raised an eyebrow. ' Baby, I am the best digital analyst. You know that.'

'Fine. Then that's settled. I'll talk to my brothers.' I said getting up.

'Let's go to class before anyone notice that we're missing.' Suzy said.

We left the library and headed to our class.

_____________________________________

BTS POV

Jungkook told them about Sana bullying Sol A which triggered their inner demons.

'I don't understand. Sol A can fight really well, but why is she acting all weak at school??' Namjoon pointed out.

'That's true. Even I noticed it. Why is she hiding the fact that she's a good fighter and taking all the hits from the kids??' Jungkook voiced out.

Everyone pondered over it.

'I have no idea why she's doing it but she must have her reason.' Taehyung said.

' she's smart. She knows what she's doing. Let's trust her for now. Later when things are better between us we'll ask her ourselves.' Suga said.

Everyone approved this.

'For now let's focus on punishing Sana.' Jhope said.

' Suga get Sana's information. ' Jin told.

'On it, hyung' suga took out his laptop and started his work.

After a few minutes he showed the info he gathered to his brothers.

'Her father is zzz CEO. How about we ruin the whole company??' Jin asked.

'That will be sufficient for now.' Jimin smirked.

After a few minutes Jin got a call from Sol A.

'Hey princess' Jin said into the phone.

'Hey brother. I was wondering if you could allow me and Suzy in the security office.' In ha said from the other side.

Suzy?

Yeah.she's the new transfer student and also my friend from abroad. Suga, Tae and Jungkook have already met her. She kinda lost her phone. It has some important things, and she needs it immediately. So can you help us? Just get us permission into the security office and We'll take it from there.

Sure. Why not?? I'll inform them.

Thank you so much. I'll make it up for it later. Bye.

Bye.

Jin cut the call. And called the security office and told them about Sol A.

'Was it Sol A. What did she say?' Namjoon asked.

'She wanted permission to go into the security office. Her friend, Suzy Lost her phone and she has to find it. So they thought of checking the camera footage.' Jin told them.

Suga, Taehyung and Jungkook kept looking at each other debating with their eyes whether to tell them or not.

'She said you guys know Suzy. Is she pretty? ' Jin asked. Suga almost chocked.

'Actually hyung, ' Tae decided to tell them.' Suzy has a crush on In ha. She even asked her out'.

The four brothers sat there wide eyed.

'Hyung, I think something is wrong with my ears. I am hearing things that don't make sense.' Jimin said shaking his right ear with his hand.

Suga patted Jimin's back. ' don't worry even I thought I heard it wrong. You'll get over it in no time. '.

'She's been chasing our sister for five years.' Jungkook said.

Hoseok fell from his seat.

'Sol A is s--str- straight right??' Jin asked .

'Yes. She is.' Taehyung said. 'she told us not to worry. They have agreed on being friends regardless of Suzy's feelings.'

The four brothers sighed in relief.

'Suga, check Suzy's information.' hoseok said.

'I don't think there's a need for that. They have known each other for years.' Suga said.

' But still. Just so we can be sure. '  Jin said.

_____________________________________

In ha POV

Jin had talked to the security office about us so they let me and Suzy in. Suzy used her sweet talk tactics to convince the two guys to leave us alone in the room.

Suzy started her work. In a few minutes she recovered the footage.

'Here it is.' she said.

I leaned forward over her shoulder and looked into the screen. We saw two guys fighting. And the fight was quite a watch. The techniques they used told us that they both were probably trained for years. We identified one of them as Nam Joo Hyuk. We zoomed in so we can get a better look at the other guy's face.

'IS THAT-'  Suzy shouted

LEE MIN HO!!??