CHAPTER 32

'HANDS IN THE AIR!!'I shrieked at the top of my lungs pointing the gun at the guy who was smiling like a creep at J.

But of course he ignored me. Again.

The guy didn't even spare me a glance and walked slowly towards J ( With that creepy grin intact). My brothers also took out their guns and pointed it at him.

Suddenly the lights went out.

It was all dark except for a few red laser beams. The first one I noticed was the one pointed to my chest. The rest were pointed at Suzy and BTS.

I freaked out. Literally. I can't see a thing in the dark and there's a sniper aiming at my chest. Who wouldn't freak out in this situation!!

Silence. Heavy breathing. Tension.

'AAaaaghh!!!'

A little girl let out a high pitched scream , probably realising a bit too late what those shiny , thin red lights are.

Wait a minute. There's no little girl in here.

Wait- WAS THAT JIN??

And he calls himself a Mafia??

Suddenly someone tackled me to the back of the desk and pulled me close to his chest ,as his arms wrapped around me protectively.

Don't tell me he thought it was me who screamed. IT WAS NOT ME ALRIGHT!!

'Никто не должен стрелять. Я сниму твою голову, если ты причинишь вред кому-нибудь в этой комнате.' ( No one is to shoot. I will take your head off if you harm anyone in this room. ' )

A rough voice spoke in Russian.

The lights came back on.

I came in face to face with the cute guy , our nose almost touching.

He gave me a playful wink. I was frozen for a second but I quickly pushed him off me and stood up abruptly. He must have fell on his butt as I heard him let out a small groan.

Good for you and thank your ass Suzy didn't see what just happened.

I looked around the room and the first thing I saw was the fake Hades hugging J protectively.

'WHAT IN THE FREAKING HELL WAS THAT??' Taehyung shouted , pointing his gun at whoever-he-is.

He gave a sloppy smile. ' calm down. My men were a little overprotective of their capo . '

Capo. Italian for boss. Who exactly is this guy.

I raised my gun.

'You speak both Italian and Russian. Who are you ??' I asked him.

'Smart girl you are. No wonder little Jong Suk likes you.' he let out a throaty chuckle.

Little Jong Suk? From which angle does that 6 foot giant look like a kid??

'I'll ask you again. Who. Are. You. And don't jump the questions.' I
Stated gritting my teeth. This guy is getting annoying.

His face turned grim. He looked at J with a soft look in his eyes.

'I'm his brother. Big brother'

____________________________________

J POV.

When the snipers aimed their guns in the dark , I felt someone wrapping their hands around me protectively.

I'm pretty sure no one in the room cares about me so much, to protect me from being shot , especially when they are aimed and not me.