CHAPTER 22

In ha POV

So there we were walking down the road with Jungkook's hand over my shoulder and me trying to look at my feet , putting my hand in front of my face , so that the people who were giving us wierd looks don't see how I look.

At least that's what I'm trying to do

' look!! there's the mall!!' Jungkook shouted pointing his hands at the huge building right in front of us, which turned a few heads in our direction. He skipped like a 5 year old all the way to the entrance , and dragged me along with him.

I wish the ground could swallow me up and save me from this humiliation...

The rest of the Kim brothers weren't any different.

Jin and Hoseok were busy taking photos of us in the middle of the road saying it's been so long since they updated their maknae twin album.

What the heck!!

Tae and Jimin were goofing around like kids coming to mall for Christmas.

They made sure that I stay in their circle and be part of the ultimate embarrassing sibling routine.

Hope no one from the agency see me like this.... If they did , remind me later to turn in my resignation letter .

The only ones who looked like normal human beings were Namjoon and Suga.

I wish I could walk along with them and pretend I don't know these crazy goofing brothers walking in front of me...

But I was wrong. Very wrong.

The oh so normal brothers Namjoon and Suga became just like the others within a few minutes.

Is it the genes???

They even took this in the elevator, people were gawking and laughing at us when the elevator opened

They even took this in the elevator, people were gawking and laughing at us when the elevator opened...so embarrassing!!!

We headed to the arcade in the topmost floor. Correction , they headed to the arcade while Jungkook dragged me there.

I noticed that a lot of bodyguards were following us. Jin and namjoon sometimes spoke into the earpiece, probably checking if everything is alright.