CHAPTER 24

In ha POV

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine my brothers calling"the Vincenzo" ,samchun.

'I-In ha!' he stuttered

' what are you doing here??' I asked him.

'That's what I want to ask you!' he replied.

My brothers looked from Vincenzo to me and back to Vincenzo.

'You guys know each other?' Yoongi asked.

I didn't know what to tell him.

I'm a freaking CIA agent who go snooping around in wierd undercover clothes and shoot men in the head!!

Vincenzo gave a small nod , standing Frozen being not able to wrap the idea that I stood before him around his head.

'That's great then. ' Jin said with sudden enthusiasm. ' we have been waiting to introduce you to each other anyways.'

'In ha this is our Uncle, dad's brother, Kim Joo Hyung.'

Kim Joo Hyung??

'Samchun, this is Sol A'. Jin said.

Vincenzo chocked.

'yo-you mean to say, In ha is actually Sol A, your sister, my niece who you recently found again??'

'Yes! Anything wrong samchun? You don't look so good.' Jimin said seriously concerned.

Vincenzo looked as if he swallowed a stone.

'S-so the girl I had been bossing around for years was actually my niece???' he said wishing his words weren't true.

'Bossing around for years??? What do you mean?? ' Hoseok asked.

'She works for the agency.' Vincenzo said.

'You mean SHE'S AN AGENT!!!' Taehyung shouted.

They know about the agency???

'So Mr Cassano , what exactly are you doing here??' I asked him. He stared at me.

Fixing my priority I turned to my brothers.

'And what exactly happened here?? Who are these guys??. Why were you shooting them as if you do it every other day?? I can't seriously believe that a gunfight happened in a place I presumed as my home.' I said.

The boys now found sudden interest in the floor.

It was Vincenzo who answered.

' Remember the alpha group I was talking about. It's actually a community of various countries top Mafia group who work with the government.' he said pausing for a moment.

He talked of it as if it was a school community group or something .

'So' I insisted.

'Well, so they are', he pointed to my brothers, ' Korea's top Mafia ranking no 1, Bangtan.'

Obviously Korea's top Mafia will be ranked no 1, but that's not the point!

'MY BROTHERS ARE FREAKING MAFIAS???' I shouted. Bts flinching at my sudden outburst.

Those adorable things can't be some mafias. It's impossible. It's dark magic!!

'Your father also.' Vincenzo added.

That's not the point!!!

I glared at him.  He gulped.

'I-I was a part of Italian mafia before I became a chief. It's not a big deal. He he he' he laughed nervously trying to ease the atmosphere , but failed tragically.

I glared at my brothers.

' so if you guys are bangtan, then was it you who tried to hack into Suzy's accounts??'

My brothers started to sweat. Especially Suga.  I took a step closer. They gulped.

'I-it was m-me' Yoongi said stuttering which he never did before in his life.

'We just wanted to make sure that you were safe with her.' Namjoon said.

I scoffed. Sooner or later I'll be having trust issues.

'How about we all sit down and have a talk.' Jin suggested.

What are we?? Old hags who sit around gossiping about soaps??

I tried to calm myself and sat down across my brothers and Vincenzo.

So , apparently according to them Vincenzo , when he was a kid was adopted into the Cassano family,  an Italian mafia family. Later when he came back to Korea, he was reunited with Dad, his brother. Dad was also a Mafia. Since Vincenzo did something really commendable for the government, something about a guillotine file, the government along with Dad and Vincenzo decided to form the alpha group for the government. They said something about how only evil can punish evil.

'So , what you're trying to say is that you are mafias but good type of mafias.'

They nodded their heads.

'And you work for the government'

'With the government' Vincenzo corrected me.

Same difference. I glared at him.

'Sol A , we just didn't want you to hate us. That's why we didn't tell you.' Jin said pleading with his eyes.

It's not that I hate them. I was just angry.

I looked at Vincenzo. ' chief, are you letting them in on our mission??'

'Yes. Why do you ask??'

' I just wanted to check something with you  guys. Mom's death. Do you guys really think it's an accident??' I asked them.

'Yeah. Why did you ask??' Jin said shuffling in his seat.

'Because she was actually killed by Hades.' I said receiving 8 shocked faces.

_____________________________________