CHAPTER 8

WHERE IS JUNGKOOK?? A deep voice demanded tightening the grip on my neck.

It was Taehyung. What the hell??  The tattoo on his forearm caught my eyes. I felt a sudden pain in my head. Not now I thought. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to shut out the blurry images dancing in my head. Taehyung tightened his grip on my neck even more. 'Where is he??' he asked again.

'I-in my r-room!'  I said.

The rest 6 brothers rushed into my room while Taehyung dragged me there hands still on my neck.

As Jungkook saw us his eyes widened.

'HYUNG! Let her go!', he said to Taehyung. 'She saved me from them. So let her go!'
Taehyung looked at Jungkook and then at me.
I fell to the ground when he removed his hands. I started coughing hard. clutching my neck.
That bastard. I cursed him mentally.

'Are you ok?' Jungkook asked.

'*Cough* do I * cough* look ok?? *Cough *cough*' I replied glaring at Taehyung.

'Hyung she saved me when they almost kidnapped me.' Jungkook said. He then explained what happened. While he was doing that I went to my desk searching for the painkillers. My head still throbbed in pain. It's the first after 5 years it this happened again. The doctor said it can happen Everytime something triggers my forgotten memories.  The memories from before I was 6. This time I highly doubt the trigger to be Taehyung's tattoo. I mean did I Know him or the tattoo? Maybe the tattoo. I seriously don't want to do anything with him. I found the painkillers. I took them and drank some water.

'You ok?' Jin asked standing behind me.

'Yeah' I answered drinking some more water.

'Where did you learn to fight like that? I have never seen anyone fight like that?' Jungkook asked when I entered the room again.

' I am a mixed martial arts champion
From the US.' I said.

'Ohhh.' the brothers said nodding their head.

'Thank you for saving Jungkook' RM said. 

'I only did what I had to' I said coldly.

'Look ,we are sorry we barged in. We thought Jungkook was being held here  by the kidnappers.' hoseok said.

'It's ok. Since the tracker showed his location here it is only natural you would assume him being held here.'

'How did you know about the tracker?' suga asked.

'Any kid can say that his necklace is a tracker.' I said pointing at Jungkook's
Necklace.

'Woah!' Jimin exclaimed.

'But what were you doing at xxxx' I asked Jungkook. He shifted uncomfortably in the bed.

'Look. Choi woo shik, he called you there. Didn't he?'  I asked him and Jin looked at me.

'How did you know that?' Jin asked.

'I heard them talking in the classroom. Was it him who tried to kidnap you?' I asked.

RM looked at me with squinted eyes.

'Why are you so interested in our business?' he asked

I chuckled. 'I am not interested in your business. All I want to know is about this Choi woo shik. Where can I find him?. There are a few things I want to ask him.?'

'like what?' suga asked.

'Now that is none of your business.' I said with a smile.

'So? Where can I find him?' I asked again.