CHAPTER 29 PART:1

The 'safe house' my mom mentioned? Yeah, it was a frickin huge Mansion.

After our bubbly - lovely family time, we drove to mom's safe house.

Including Dad and BTS.

We are having an emergency meeting there. Or you could say it's just an excuse to spend more time with Mom.

Mr. Cassano, I mean my uncle ( calling my boss 'Uncle' is still grossing me out.) is also coming there. And yes, he still doesn't know why.  He's my Mom's underboss. He can't refuse anyways.

I called Suzy to tag along too. She is the only one who will be able to help me cope with all the family drama going on.

J was riding with me and Mom in her flashy Aston Martin. I Know right. My mom is cool and I love her already. She's got style.

The whole ride was a bit awkward. We struck some small conversation here and there. But it always ended up in that nasty , pricky awkward silence.
Thank God my cool mom played some music halfway through the ride.

Guess what she played.

K-pop. Stray kids. I love my Mom even more now. Her taste in music is seriously worth praising.

Though I barely managed to keep a straight face with my toes dancing to the beats of God's menu , J didn't miss my amusement.

He muttered something along the lines, ' like mother , like daughter '.

Figures. My Mom was bobbing her head to the music rocking and chilling throughout the song.

When big bang's fantastic baby  came on, I couldn't hold it in. I didn't care if Mom judged me or not. I started singing loudly to the lyrics while holding an imaginary mic and shaking and bobbing my head as if a ghost possessed me.

Mom looked amused at first. But guess what? She joined me. Best. Mom. Ever.

J was shaking his head in disapproval. I was already a headache with my kpop obsession,not to mention the kdramas. He'll be having a hell of a time later  with the mother - daughter duo.

The rest of the ride was amazing. I was kpop deprived for a while. But thanks to my new kpop friend I am replenished with new found energy.
We got  along very well. K-pop is definitely a heavenly bridge to any relationships.

We went through roads covered by trees on both sides. The area was secluded. Very secluded. Throughout the whole ride I didn't see a single living creature.

Mom's  driving skills were amazing. She took the couple of twisting corners really well.

My brothers along with Dad were following us close behind.

Suddenly my phone was spammed with lots of messages. It was mainly from Namjoon in the common chat.

' I really love you sis.'

' remember the headphones you were looking for last night? It was actually me . I kinda broke it accidentally . '

' please forgive me. '

' I love white roses . Remember to have them on my grave. '

' I'll pray for you in heaven.'

.
.
.
.
.
It went on like that. I was confused. Really confused. He was talking as if he's about to die.

My phone beeped again.

' you're not gonna die idiot!!'  It was Suga.

' The turns are crazy. Yes. But trust your freaking brother. He knows how to drive well even If he just got his license last month. '