CHAPTER 16

Author: This is purely fanfiction. No hate is intended to the respectful idols and actors portrayed here in this book. Please keep that in mind while reading.
                                      Thank you.
   _____________________________________

In ha POV

Suzy sat behind me. Throughout the whole class she kept glaring at me and Jungkook. Jungkook was getting really uncomfortable. 

Who wouldn't. Basically a stranger who he met a few seconds ago is glaring at him for no apparent reason.

As soon as the class was over, I ran out wanting to delay meeting Suzy as much as possible even though I know it is inevitable.

I was near my lockers when someone pushed me to the lockers very hard. I groaned as my head hit the cold metal lockers. I looked up to see Sana and her minions again.

'We already warned you that Jungkook belongs to Sana.' her minion  said digging her heals into my foot.

I winced in pain. Oh, how I wish I could shove those heals into her plastic face.

Sana pulled my hair. Even though I have high pain tolerance thanks to all the training I had, I reacted by howling in pain.

Enjoying all the pain she's inflicting on me Sana decided to take it to the next level.

She kicked my stomach with her high heels and slapped me so hard. Her ring scratched my right cheek. I felt something dripping down my cheek.
That bitch! How dare she do that to my pretty face! I scoffed mentally.

She raised her hand to slap me again, but someone caught her hand on time.

' Girl you should learn to stop yourself.' A voice I dreaded hearing said.

I looked at Suzy gripping Sana's wrist very tightly. 

'Who are you bitch!! Mind your own business.'. Sana said her voice already trembling probably from Suzy's intimidating gaze or simply just the gripping pain on her wrists.

'Sorry to break it to you but everything that involves her is my business. And you just scratched that pretty face which I treasured so much for over 5 years. Don't you think you have to pay for that??'

Sana was a panicking mess. Suzy tightened her grip even more. That's definitely gonna make a bruise. I thought.

'H-how do you know each other??' Sana stuttered.

'That baby is none of your business' Suzy released her grip.

Sana was clutching her hand . She looked as if she was about to cry.

'Now move along before I change my mind and kick your sorry ass!' Suzy glared at them.

They quickly went away without another word.

Suzy looked at me.

'You know you didn't have to do that.' I told Suzy.

'But you are under your disguise and I know you very well. You will never do anything to blow your cover. If I didn't stop her you would end up  in the hospital and I will be heartbroken.' she said dramatically putting her hand on her chest.

'Don't be dramatic. And seriously when will you stop chasing me. I mean it's been 5 years already. I already rejected you like for a million times. I am straight and will always be. I won't bend for you.' I told her.

She scoffed.

' Don't tell me  that Jungkook guy is your boyfriend.' she eyed me.

'Oh, please. Do you expect me to tell you who my boyfriend is after all what's happened. You literally crippled a guy just because I had a crush on him!!' I yelled at her.