CHAPTER 27

In ha POV

'It was your Mom. She's alive.'

I scoffed.

' Did you really think I'll buy your shit!!!' I snarled. I tightened the grip on his collar.

'I saw her blow up in that car with my own eyes. I saw her die in front of my eyes!!!' And that's it. I lost it. I threw a punch right across his face bruising my knuckles. For all I care, I'm sure he's in pain.

He stood up slowly rubbing his jaws Which probably got a bit dislocated from the punch I gave him. He winced in pain.

'Your power punch is still a killer' he muttered in a small voice.

' let me explain, In ha.' He said more clearly.

'It's Sol A for you. I'm never being In ha again.' I said gritting my teeth. I still want to punch him so bad.

' fine. Sol A. You're Mom, she's alive. I saved her. It's true that the car blew up. But I saved her before she died. That was the only way to convince my dad, Hades that she's dead. You don't know the hoops I had to go through to make him believe that you were dead too.' he said as he wiped off the blood from the corner of his mouth.

'So where is she?' I asked in a "I- don't- believe- you " kind of tone.

'In the cafe down the road' he said as I rolled my eyes.

'Yeah right'.

J sighed. ' I asked her to come there since I Know you won't believe me. '

' That's one good script you've got. But please . I at least thought you were regretting it. I thought maybe your dad made you do it and you felt bad. But look at this. You're saying my dead mother is alive and she planned all this show. You got to be kidding me' I said crossing my arms.

'It's true. Believe me just this one time and come with me. I'll show you your Mom. She'll explain everything.' he said pleading with his eyes.

I hate to admit that a part of me believed in him. It wouldn't hurt to give him one more chance , right??

I took a deep breath. ' fine' I spat out.

______________________________________

Jin POV

After Sol A left, everyone settled down. I took a shaky breath.

' Dad. ' I said thinking how tell him.

' there's one more thing we need to tell you.' I said as he raised his head to look at me and the others. Jungkook and Tae were again at the verge of tears.

'It's about Mom. Sol A told us that Hades killed her. That Mom was murdered.'  I told him.

He looked around at the boys who were trying everything to keep their emotions in check.

That's when he got a message in his phone. He checked it and smiled. He smiled?? In this situation??

' I guess it's time I tell you guys the truth.'

We all looked at him confused.

'Your mother is alive. She was never dead. Hades only thinks he killed her . He even thought he killed Sol A.'

______________________________________

In ha POV

I walked into the coffee shop with J. He looked around and his eyes settled on a woman with brown  hair.

 He looked around and his eyes settled on a woman with brown  hair

We went to her table and sat opposite to her.

Her eyes softened as she looked at me.

'So... You want me to believe that this lady here who looks nothing like my mom , is my Mom??'

'Yes' J said .

' Seriously? ' I looked at J and the lady.

' do I look stupid?? There's no way she's my mom.' I shouted . A few people in the cafe looked towards our table probably thinking what kind of drama is going on.

'Yes I am , sweetie.' she said.

And that's when my jaw decided to settle on the floor. Her voice. It sounds exactly like her. Don't fall for it. This must be some kind of voice phishing thing, I thought to myself.

I stared at her.

J cleared his throat. ' Hades wanted me to kill you both. He threatened me saying he'll kill my sister if I didn't obey him. You must know from the USB who Hades is by now. He's your father's brother. Our grandfather handed over the company to Your father and Hades kinda became mad. That's where it all starts. At first I thought I'll obey him. I had to do everything to keep my sister safe. But she told me not to kill anyone just to keep her alive. '  A tear escaped from his eyes. He wiped them off quickly.

'So  I faked your accident. Hades had to see the car blow up with you guys inside it to believe you were dead. You somehow managed to crawl out from the car. Thanks to that you survived just fine with only a few burns. But your mom was inside it. She had a 90% burn injury. She almost died but she held up. I secretly saved you guys. But dad must have suspected something wrong. He killed my sister without batting an eye. So I fled to the US with you and your mom.  Your mom had plastic surgery there which explains why she looks like this now. She changed her name to Shim Su Ryeon and I don't know how she pulled it off but she became one of the chief executive of our agency. ' J took a pause and sipped on his Americano that the lady that calls herself as my Mom had ordered.

my 'mom'  decided to speak up.

' Hades was building his empire. He became very powerful. A lot of mafias and illegal organization running by different names were actually his. ' she said in her sweet voice. It was actually quite soothing.

' recently he found out about Jong Suk again.  Hades threatened him again with the agency and you. That's why I asked him to pull all these stunts. He made it look like he's working for Hades and hacked into our database.
He hacked into all the agents who were dealing with Hades's men. We both informed them about Hades and asked for their help. We were a bit late to inform Nam Joo Hyuk. He found out about J's relationship with Hades and almost blew up the whole mission. But thanks to Lee min ho and the others we stopped him on time. But he still didn't believe in us. That guy was quite stubborn. He hid the file and the USB in his apartment. The agents tried to find it but I guess they weren't as good as you are. You know the rest.' she told me.

'So you actually gave the information about our agents to Hades and you informed the agents about Hades's plan. They all went missing from there . Don't you think he'll suspect something wrong. ' I asked them.

'He sure will. That's why we made it look like the agency is searching for them so he won't suspect anything. He must have been confused too. So our plan worked at least for now.' J said.

'So where are the agents??' I asked.

'At my safe house.' my 'mom' answered.

I still haven't believed them fully.

That's when the cafe door opened and my dad came in followed by BTS.

' honey!!' my dad made his way towards this Shim Su Ryeon lady and hugged her. She hugged him back.

I and BTS just stood  there. We didn't know what to make out of this situation. Atleast one thing cleared up. She really must be my Mom.

______________________________________