CHAPTER 4

It began. The chaos. A woman screaming. I saw her. A blurry face filled with blood. Her limbs in an ugly position . The glass pieces probably from the car window pierced her stomach. The blood oozed out uncontrollably. She smiled weakly. A beautiful smile which I wish I won't forget.....again. she raised her hand weakly gesturing me to escape and mouthed me 'go'.

With a heavy heart I tried to get away , painfully I dragged myself out. Black spots dancing in front of my eyes. My small body already weak , I tried to stand up only to fall again. The only thing I could do was to shout for help.

'Help!!' I screamed with the only little energy I had. I received silence. I tried again. Nothing only my sniffles echoed in the valley. I looked at the woman already unconscious. Badly hurt. I tried getting up . I stood up. I can help her. I tried dragging my small body towards the wrecked car. I heard a small noise from the back. My eyes widened. I looked at the woman in it and in a microsecond I was thrown back by a large explosion. I screamed.

'AAaaaghh!!!' I opened my eyes. I was panting hard. The dream still visible but the woman's smile already fading. I tried to rack my brain to remember how she looked but to no avail. Sweat trickled down my neck. My breath uneven. I have been having the same dream for years.

I looked around me. My new apartment. I thought as I remembered buying it when I came to Korea a few days back.

I freshened up and made myself breakfast. I got ready to go to college.

But before heading out I pulled out my phone

But before heading out I pulled out my phone. My burner phone. I called J. It went straight to voicemail. I told about the library incident. I Asked him if my hunch was right. If the one who died was one of us.

I went to college. I wished if they gave me more information about why exactly am I here. But no. They have to put me through the hard way.

And I walked in putting on my weak girl act as I hung my head low and walked in with small steps. Gosh ! I seriously deserve an Oscar award for my acting. Once they made me dress up as a 60 year old women. Even I was surprised at the stupidity level of people who believed a 20 year old disguised as a granny.

Lisa greeted me as I sat beside her. She talked about an assignment or something. I was listening to her when I heard that voice. The voice from the library. I looked around me frantically trying to spot him. And there he was, sitting next to Jungkook.

He was saying something to Jungkook with a sly grin

He was saying something to Jungkook with a sly grin. How I wish I could wipe that grin off his face. Jungkook on the other hand was looking furious. He looked as if he could punch that guy anytime. But to my surprise he was holding back. I wonder what they were talking about. All I heard was an address xxxx.

I turned to Lisa.
'Hey do you know the guy sitting next to Jungkook?'

She looked over my shoulder.

' yeah. That's another devil with an angel's face. His name is Choi woo shik. He's a senior. Heard many nasty rumors about him.'

'Mmm' I said nodding my head looking at the boys again. Choi woo shik patted Jungkook on the shoulder and went away smirking. Jungkook on the other hand broke a chair before dashing out .

_____________________________________

Jungkook POV

'That slimy son of a douchebag!!' I muttered angrily as I took out my phone dialling Jin's number.

' hyung, that Choi woo shik guy remember him, the one from black scorpion ,our rival. He figured us out. Call the others to our private room. I will tell the rest later.' I said hanging up.
On my way there I think I destroyed about 5 dustbins to calm myself.

I waited in our private hangout waiting for the others. As everyone settled I told them everything. My hyungs were all in rage.

'He wants meet at xxxx', I said,' he wants to strike a deal.'

'So he haven't told the others about our identity?' Taehyung asked.

'No, atleast that's what he claims.'

'We can't know for sure. It must be some kind of a plan of back scorpion.' suga said taking out his lap top.

' I will try my best to hack into their systems and find out anything.' suga started his work banging the keys on his laptop.

Jin stood up with his hands in his pockets. ' while suga hack into their system let's gather our men. Jimin call Dad and tell him the situation. Taehyung and Jungkook go bring our weapons. Hoseok and namjoon contact our spies . See if they heard anything. I will gather our men . We'll wait till six to gather information. If we find nothing let's just destroy the whole black scorpion. Jimin get Dad's approval also.'

With that everyone went out.