CHAPTER 20

BTS POV

we just came back from a mission. We were soaked in blood, not ours but our enemies' . The floor was stained, but we didn't mind. We can clean it afterwards. We kept our blood stained knives and chains on the small table in the living room. We placed our guns here and there. Jungkook and Tae even removed their blood soaked t shirts and threw it onto the sofa. They headed to the kitchen. The others were there too munching onto anything they can find. The house was a mess but right now their priority was food.

It was at this moment Jin's phone rang.

'Who is calling you at this hour? It's  one in the morning.' namjoon asked.

'I don't know' Jin said fishing his phone from his pants. He looked at the caller ID.

'It's Sol A'. He quickly answered the phone. The others looked at him. They were worried. Why would Sol A call him at this hour?? Did something happen?? Is she alright??

'Hey Sol A. ' Jin said answering the phone.

''WHAT!! STAY RIGHT THERE. WE ARE COMING''. he shouted into the phone before hanging up and looked at his brothers.

'What's wrong Hyung??what happened to Sol A??' Jungkook asked.

'Someone broke into her apartment.' Jin said taking the car keys. 'she just came back and saw her house in a mess, so she asked if she could spend the night here.'

'Hyung, you can't go to her like that. ' Jimin said. Jin looked at his blood stained shirt.

'Damn it!' he cursed and looked around the house.

'How are we supposed to bring her here if the house is a mess?? She can't see our blood stained clothes or our weapons' Jhope said picking up the weapons he could see.

'How about this,' Suga said getting up, ' I'll go pick her up while you guys Clean the house as fast as you can. I'll try my best to stall the time. I'm the only one here who looks decent enough without giving  the murder vibes.'

They all agreed to this. Suga went to the car and quickly drove to Sol A's apartment.

SUGA'S POV

The elevator opened and I  dashed towards Sol A's door. She was sitting in front of the door hugging her knees. She had a backpack beside her.
When she heard my footsteps she looked up and smiled at me.

' Yoongi, you're here' she said getting up.

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her Left and right.

'You're not hurt anywhere, right??' I asked her.

She gave a small giggle shaking her head. That brought old memories. I really missed those giggles.

'No, I am not hurt anywhere. I'm really fine. And ...uhhh... I'm sorry I disturbed you in the middle of the night. I'm such a nuisance ain't I' she said rubbing her neck looking down.
She still has that habit. I thought. She always rubs her neck looking down when she feels guilty.

'Look Sol A, I am really happy that you called us. I am your brother. It's my duty to protect you. I don't care if it's in the middle of the night or in the middle of a desert, I'll always come running to you.' I assured her taking her hand.

She nodded and gave me a small smile.

'You hungry?? I'm starving. How about we go get something to eat?? ' I asked her. I have to gain as much time as possible. Cleaning blood is no Joke.

She looked at her watch. ' now??'
She asked. 'Isn't it too late. Will there be anything open??'

'We'll see' I took her backpack in one hand and her small hand in the other and dragged her to the lift.

I was driving the car and Sol A looked around to see if any restaurant is open. Thankfully she spotted a convenience store that's 24 hrs open.

I parked my car and got out. Sol A also jumped out. I took her hand and walked to the store.

'What do you want to eat ?? ' I asked as I took 3 packs of instant ramen noodles. Even though my capacity is just one pack, I'll have to eat at least three to gain time for the dorks to clean up. I looked at Sol A. She was gazing at the ice cream section. I chuckled. My doll is still the same.

'Which one??' I asked her

'Huh??' she looked at me confused.

I ruffled her hair. God , I can't handle her cuteness.

'Come on. You loved your ice cream more than your oppas when you were little.' I told her.

She squinted her eyes looking at me.

'o-oppa??' She asked. She furrowed her brows and she grabbed her head groaning.

Aish!her memories!

'Sol A , hang on. I'll go get your bag from the car. ' I told her as I settled her on a nearby chair.

I dashed towards the car and grabbed her backpack from the back seat.

I quickly went back to the store and took a water bottle from the rack. I rummaged through her bag and found the pills. I took out two and helped Sol A swallow them. As she drank the water she  calmed herself.

' you ok now??' I asked her

She nodded her head. ' just a small throbbing pain, nothing big.' she gave a reassuring smile.

I released the breath that I just realized I was holding.

'Now, about that ice cream...' she said beaming.

I laughed.  You'll always be my doll...

___________________________________

I ate my ramen in the car as Sol A dug into her ice cream bar.

We talked a lot and laughed a lot. Soon, maybe because she was very tired she was sleeping away in the seat. She looked so cute as she curled into a ball letting out small snores. I took out my phone and took a few pictures. So cute!! I'm gonna show it to the boys and make them jealous. ha!!
I set it as my wallpaper.

I texted the boys if they are done. But who am I kidding?? Those dorks won't be done anytime soon. But it doesn't matter anymore since Sol A is asleep.

Thank god she's sleeping or else I may had to force myself to eat those soggy noodles just to gain time.

After an hour I drove to the mansion. The boys texted me that they were  done. Sol A was still sleeping so I carried her carefully to the guest room trying not to wake her up. I laid her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. She looked just like a peaceful angel snoring away quietly.

The boys kept adoring her and took a few pictures.

But those aren't as good as the ones I took in the car!!

We left one by one from the room so our princess can sleep peacefully.
______________________________________