CHAPTER 15

BTS POV

'Ok guys,' Jin said in the most serious tone ever,' this is going to be the most hardest mission we'll ever do. So I need all of you to focus.' he looked at the rest of the 6 grim faces staring back at him.

'Let's name the mission first.' Taehyung pointed out.

'Since it's about getting our Sol A back, let's just call it mission princess.' Jimin said. He used to call Sol A princess.

'NO! It will be called mission sunshine.' jhope argued.

'Not on my watch'. Suga said. ' she's my doll. Obviously the mission should be called mission doll.'

Jungkook scoffed earning a glare from Jin and namjoon.

'Guys,' Jungkook said in' a matter of fact' tone. ' whose twin is she? MiNe!!
So it should be called mission bunny.' Jungkook retorted.

'Boys ,We don't have time to argue.' namjoon stated.

'Hyung is right. Let's just call it mission getting our sis back.' Taehyung said to which Everyone nodded their head.

'Wouldn't it be a lot easier if we just help her get her memories back??' Jimin asked.

Jin sighed. ' As much as I love the thought of getting our little sister back I don't exactly like the idea of helping her with her memories. You guys saw how much pain she was in when she saw dad's watch and Tae's tattoo. I don't want to put her through all that pain.' Jin said.

Everyone sighed.

'I want to tell you guys something.' Jimin said gaining everyone's attention.

'Remember the hair pin incident. It was actually Sol A who threw it.'
6 loud gasps was heard in the large mansion.

'She must hate us. We beat that guy like crazy.Why else will she refuse to move in with us ?? Tae said frustrated.

'Is it because of that Lee Jong Suk?.' hoseok raised a reasonable suspicion.
' I didn't like him from the moment I laid my eyes on him.' he said.

'I also hate him with all my guts but that guy saved Sol A. We should be thankful. At least we could see her alive and well from afar.' suga said.

Jin stood up from his place. ' first let's apologize.'

Six pair of eyes looked up at him.

'For what exactly??' suga asked in a monotonous tone.

'For.... for... For using violence? Jin seemed to be asking a question.

' But she also used violence. Didn't you see how she knocked out four guys at once. Then why the hell is she mad at us.' namjoon huffed placing his hands on is hips.

Jungkook leaned forward. 'I don't think she's mad at us.'

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. '. Then what's the problem.'

'I think we should earn her trust. She just literally met us a few days back. She don't have any memories. The only thing that says we are her brothers is that DNA test report.' Jungkook said.

'Plus. We are popular bullies. Everyone would love to stay away from us.'  Jimin pointed out.

'Only if she had her memories. She would have seen how caring her brothers can be.' Taehyung said grabbing his head. 'Ugh!!'

'Okay how about this.' Jin said,'From tomorrow onwards she'll go to college. We'll act all nice in front of her. We'll show her that we are good people.'