CHAPTER 9

I got ready to go to college.

I seriously hate going undercover as a student

I seriously hate going undercover as a student. I also have to do homeworks and assignments. Like hello? Who am I kidding.

Before heading out I checked my mails. J sent me Choi woo shik's whereabouts.

I will go through that later. Right now I am getting late and I don't want to get scolded or even worse, detention.
Screw you chief!!  I am never again accepting a mission which requires me to be a student. I made myself a promise,which is very likely to get broken. But hey complaining is all I could do to get through the day.

I walked through the hallways hanging my head low, fiddling with my glasses and once in a while  deliberately tripping over myself dropping the books all over the floor giving a 'oops! sorry I'm clumsy' vibes.

I walked into the classroom. Someone even threw a paper ball at my head.
I was mentally cursing the hell out of whoever it was. But on the outside , I looked at the ground , and put on pitiful face. Some snickered as I passed by to my place. Lisa was glaring at almost everyone. She looked as if she would blow up any moment. I tried my best to calm her down but that didn't stop her from cursing very badly.

The class went smoothly and soon which felt like an eternity it was lunch break. I sat opposite Lisa.

'Hey do you know this guy?' I asked Lisa showing Nam Joo Hyuk's picture on my phone.

'He's actually my cousin and he also goes this college

'He's actually my cousin and he also goes this college .But lately I can't reach him and I also haven't seen him since I came here. Do you have any idea?'

I asked her in the hopes of getting any information.

'OH! THIS GUY.!!' She shouted which turned a few heads towards our table.

'You don't have let the whole college Know ,ok'. I said to which she mumbled a small sorry.

' it's fine. Now tell me. Do you Know anything?' I asked.

She looked around as if looking anyone's watching. She leaned forward and said in a small voice. 'This guy caught a few students selling drugs. You should have seen the way he dealt with those scumbags. It was as if he came right out of an action movie. That's how  this guy got a little famous around here. Infact Joo Hyuk actually lives right across my apartment. I didn't notice it until that day. A few days after the incident some guy came looking for Joo hyuk.
I was taking some materials to the professor's office and I saw them fighting in an empty class room. You should have seen them fight. The guy who came looking for Joo hyuk was more powerful than him. It was as if they were professional fighters. I reported it to the professor. But when we came , they were gone. We searched the whole place. But no clue.  We checked the CCTV , you know just in case, but it was all deleted. That was the last time I saw him.' she sighed. 
         ' We waited for a few days, In case he returns. But we got no news of him. So we reported it to the police. The principal asked me to be silent about it. He said if word spread out the students might freak out and the school's reputation might drop. Can you believe that? He even threatened me saying he will make me fail on purpose if I say it to others. I'm only saying it to you 'cuz   you're his cousin.'

She sighed again.

'Oh wait I almost forgot to tell. One day , a few days after the incident, I saw the guy who hit Joo hyuk coming out of Joo Hyuk's apartment. It was in the middle of the night. I thought I heard some sound so I took a look outside and saw him and few other with masks coming out of the apartment. When they saw me they made a run for it. I informed the police. But they didn't find anything. All the security footage from the area was deleted, as if it was hacked.'

I nodded. It must be them. The ones who hacked into our quarters. I tried to process everything.

' what about his stuff. I mean he had a locker here right. Where is it? ' I asked her.

'His things are with the professor. Since the police didn't find anything useful , the professor kept it with him.'

In a few minutes. I asked the professor about it,  explaining how I'm his cousin and how I was supposed to surprise him when I got here, but became too devastated and shocked when I heard he was missing. I also cried saying how I missed him. ( It's a person I haven't even met. Lol) After all  the drama,he handed me a small black bag which had his things.

I'll check through his stuff when I get home. I thought for myself.

I was walking home when I got a message from an unknown number.

UNKNOWN

hi, In ha.

In ha

Who are you??

Unknown

It's Jin.

In ha

Oh. What is it?

Unknown

Our dad wants to meet you. He wants to treat you to a meal since you saved Jungkook.

Meet us here at 6 pm.

Address: xxxxxxx xxx. Restaurant.

Ps: wear something nice.

In ha

Ok.

I went home and looked through Joo Hyuk's bag.

There was nothing much, a few notebooks, a bottle , a hoodie, a watch
And a lot of comics??

This is the first time I'm seeing a CIA agent who is addicted to comics.

Well we are also human beings. We also need something to release our stress.

I took a closer look at the bottle. I looked at it's bottom. I twisted it. Bingo!
I looked into the hidden space. A USB. Sweet. And some keys. I wonder what it is for.

I'll take a look at it later. It's 5.30 already. I have to meet BTS at 6 PM.

After a few minutes I got ready.

I took my car and drove to the address

______________________________________

Author : thanks a lot to vidhiNaik3 for supporting this book. :-D.