CHAPTER 30

Author: A small cliffhanger chapter
Because I love you guys 😘😘😘.

??? POV

I have been searching you for years. I couldn't protect you then. But now, I don't care if he kills me,  I'll protect you with my life. I made a promise to myself. A heart sworn promise that I will never break even if the sky falls down.

I looked at the footage from the café that I hacked into. I zoomed into his face. You have grown so much. You aren't that little boy I watched from afar. You have grown stronger. I guess you found a small family of your own too. I'm so proud of you.

I traced his face with the tips of my fingers. The last time I held him was when he was a baby. I missed his tiny fingers wrapped around mine. His laugh was  music to my ears. His giggles would melt my heart in a second. He was a bundle of joy. Even if all that is not possible now, I hope we can start all over again.  I Know you don't remember me. Heck, you don't even know I exist. But I hope we can spend the rest of our lives knowing each other.

Before I knew it tears started flowing down my face. I cried silently remembering all those painful years when I had to watch him go through all that abuse. I couldn't be there for him. Those helpless years were dreadful. I wish I was half as courageous as you were.

A knock interrupted my thoughts. I quickly wiped off my tears and masked myself with a cold stone face.

Да?
(Yes?)

Antonio ,my right hand man , came in with a file.

Вы нашли его ??  I asked in Russian with a thick accent.
( Did you find him??)

Да сэр. (Yes sir.)

Мы последовали за ним по вашему приказу. Он в особняке в джунглях. Безопасный дом. Он с остальными в целости и сохранности. (  we followed him as per your order. He's now at a Mansion in the middle of the woods. He's along with the others safe and sound. )

Убедитесь, что наши люди следят за каждым его движением. ( Make sure our men is watching his every movement.) I told him in a very deep voice.

Да сэр.( Yes sir ) he replied. He bowed at me respectfully and walked out through the large doors of my office.

I'll make everything all right. You won't have to live the rest of your life in fear. I promise.

I am coming for you, little brother.

_____________________________________

Author: I guess you guys are very lucky. I had a small test today. It was an online test. But there was some technical issues. While they  were trying to fix it, I kinda wrote this chapter.

What about my test??

After making us wait for hours they cancelled the test. ( It started at 2 , told us to wait at about 2:30 and got cancelled at 5:10 pm. Which was a whole waste of time.)

Ps: This chapter is dedicated to all those readers who were desperate for the next chapter. I want to see how you will survive the wait after this chapter 😏😏😏.