CHAPTER 31

Hilarious.

It took the effort of  every cell in my body , to not double over and laugh in his face.

Whose??

Vincenzo Cassano.

He literally showed all sorts of expression in the shortest span of time and it was ridiculously hilarious.

The first thing he saw the moment he entered the Mansion was Mom and Dad holding hands. He literally freaked out seeing his brother holding the hands of his boss. He almost embarrassed himself trying to separate the couple , but luckily Dad quickly explained she is the supposedly dead wife.

He was shocked and red in the face already but that's when he noticed the faces he had been searching for months. He was shocked at first. Then he was concerned.  Followed by confusion. Then anger. Before he could say anything, again, Mom explained everything. From Hades to J. He was happy and proud to know that ' his reliant top Agent ' is his nephew, but he didn't take the news about Hades very well.  The poor guy couldn't believe the notorious criminal he'd been after for years is his brother, who he barely remembers.

Before he could sink everything that happened in this short span of time, his phone rang.

He answered his phone. He was silent at first. Then his eyes widened while his face became pale.

It sure must be bad news.

His hand dropped to his side as the call ended. He looked as if his soul left him.

'What is it?' Mom asked , a bit worried.

'There's a national crisis. The blue house has been threatened by countless gangs and Mafias from across the world. They are gonna attack Seoul in a weeks time , if they don't get access to ship off their supplies in Korea. ' Vincenzo said in a bitter voice.

No one moved. We didn't know how to react to it.

Before anyone could even react , I got a message on my phone. My burner phone. Only J and Suzy knew this number.

Dreading what/ who it is, I opened the message.

My dear niece  who is supposed to be dead. You and my son fooled me big time. Don't think you'll get away with it. Thanks to you being alive , the common people will pay.
I'll make the whole Korea as my underworld base. Drugs will be as common as medicines ,I assure you. Soon enough I'll reign over the country.

I took a shaky breath. My brothers were the first to notice my uneasiness.
Taehyung snatched the phone out of my hand and read the message Hades had sent me. And fast enough, everyone in the room had read it.

'At least now we know who is behind the national crisis' Jin said balling his fists.

' Don't let what that creep said get into your head . He's just trying to get under your skin. '  Namjoon said giving me a side hug.

'Don't worry sis, we won't let that bastard hurt you' , Hoseok reassured.

***

We all gathered in the conference hall in less than an hour. Yes , the Mansion has a conference hall big enough to fit a football ground. Since it is an emergency we all skipped the formalities and got straight to the point. We need to find Hades.

Are you freaking kidding me?? That's not Hades???' Nam Joo Hyuk shouted from across the table in the conference hall. He wasn't happy, as you can tell , when the picture he had got us along with the crime list was not Hades.