Chapter 23

Annie's P.O.V

"Thank you for dinner, it was great," Charlie says as he and Evie walk out the door. 

"No problem, Charlie," Mike says. Charlie and Evie get into their car and we wave. "Take care."

We close the door and both jump on the couch, and let out a sigh of relief. Mike turns on the television and puts on the news as background noise. I turn to look at Mike and see that he is doing the same. I giggle and Mike smiles. He slithers his arms around my body and draws my close. 

"Hi," Mike whispers.

"Hi," I reply back with a smile. 

"Did you have fun tonight?" I nod. "Whenever Charlie comes over, I always feel like I don't have any energy left. He just has so much energy."

I giggle and agree, "Yeah, but that's what makes Charlie fun."

"Oh!" Mike gasps. "You are saying I'm not fun."

"No," I try to say, but Mike doesn't listen. 

"I'll show you how fun I am," Mike exclaims as he starts to tickle me. I laugh and gasp for air. He stop tickling me when he realizes I can't breathe properly anymore. He looks me in the eye while I try to catch my breath and pushes the hair in eye behind my ear. "You are very beautiful, my Angel. You are so kind and generous. You got a job to help me stay financially stable. You make me feel extremely special, and I haven't felt this way in a long time."

I put on a fake smile, he trusts me with his life and all I have given him in return is a relationship full of lies. Mike leans down and places his lip upon my own. I inhale a sharp breath from the warmth he gives me. He presses his lips gently at first, but then presses him with more pressure. This kiss is filled with passion. I start to kiss back with the same intensity and start to moan as Mike's hands skim my body. I place my arms behind his neck and start to tug his hair. He sits me up on his lap as his hands trail underneath my shirt. Mike's hands start to skim the clasp of my bra. He slowly retracts his hand from underneath my shirt and he starts to un-button the buttons. Once he gets me shirt off, he unclasps my bra. He pulls away from the kiss and stares at me with a daze in his eye. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever met."

I start to blush, so I look down. Mike places his two fingers on my chin and lifts my head up. "Don't be shy, Angel." He places a gentle loving kiss on my lips. "You never have to be shy around me."

With his words I decide to take charge for once, I place my hands on his shirt and tug it off his body. Mike places his lips back on my own and draw my closer to his body. I place my hands on his chest and enjoy the warmth. I start to lightly drag my nail on his chest, and Mike starts to groan. I smile against his lip because I got a reaction.

Mike and I take our time, but slowly each article of clothing on our bodies are on the ground. Mike lifts me up still kissing me and take me to the bedroom. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You never seize to amazing me, Angel," Mike says as I walk out of the bathroom still naked. I pull up the cover and get underneath. Mike starts to playfully whine, "Come closer."

I place my head on his chest. Mike takes my hand and intertwines it with his finger. I let out a sigh of content. I have never been happier. I feel Mike's heart beating faster. "Mike, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I am okay," he says at first. "Actually," Mike sits up, so I copy him and look him in the eye. "I want to talk to you about something."

"Okay?" I say. Maybe he caught me. I'm screwed I internally scream in my head.

"We've been dating for a few months now right?" I nod. "And we have also been living together. Throughout the seconds, minutes, hours, days, and months, my affection has grown towards you. I just want you to know you don't have reply and that you should take your time about what I am about to say." 

"Okay, Mike. I trust you. What do you have to say?"

"I lov-" Mike's phone starts to ring. Was he going to say "I love you", I think. 

I interrupt his phone call, "Mike, I need to tell you something first before you say anything."

"Can you just wait a second?" I nod. 

Mike continues to talk on the phone, when suddenly his phone slips out of his hand and onto the floor. He looks at me with wide eyes and whispers, "It was you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote, Follow, and Comment. Every bit of feedback is taken into consideration.

Thanks for reading!

Love you guys 💛