Chapter 25

Annie's P.O.V

The long flight was extremely uncomfortable, as I wanted to cry the whole time and the little girl in the seat behind me kept kicking my seat. Every time I would turn around to tell her to stop, her face would transform into an angels. As soon as the flight landed, I made a quick exit because I didn't have any luggage, and ran to the closest payphone where I am right now calling Willow.

"Hello?" Willow says. 

"Hi, Willow. It's me, Annie."

"Annie, why does your area code say Paris?"

I stay silent, "Because I am in Paris. I got caught Willow, Mike found out that it was me."

"Oh my god. Okay, I'll get you a new ID. I want you to go to the nearest drug store and buy hair dye, any color. Preferably, something dramatic that way they can't catch you. How do you like the name, Amelia Thomas?"

"Sure, that sound good," I say not paying attention. "Willow. Can you actually do me a favor?"

"Anything Annie. We're sisters."

"I want you to wire all of Mike's money back to the account. I just can't go on living my life without doing this."

"Okay," Willow sighs. "You really loved him, huh?"

I left a lone tear fall from my eye, "With everything I have. Please Willow, and after all that has happened, I think I need to leave."

"I understand, Annie. Lily, Lance, and I have also been wanting to leave. The money is great, but I want to do something like go to school, have a normal job, meet some nice guys, eventually get married, this just isn't an ideal occupation," I laugh at Willow, I agree with her there. "Okay, I made you an ID, it should come in the mail to your hotel reservation."

"Wait, I didn't make a hotel reservation?"

"I just did. For the whole year too. I'll also send a a credit card and debit card to get you up onto your feet. I'm about to wire the money back, are you sure?"

"Yes." I pause. "Thank you, Willow. This really means the world to me."

"No problem, Annie. Okay, all the money is back."

"Okay, thank you so much. I love you, Willow."

"I love you too, Annie."

I cry, "You know I can't call you after this, right?"

"Yes, I know. But I want you to update me once a year, just tell me where you live, how's your job, if you have money, okay?"

"Yes!" I pause. "I'm really going to miss you, and Lily and Lance. Tell them I say bye and I love them. Goodbye, Willow."

"Goodbye, Annie."

I wait for Willow to hang up. I laugh, "Willow, you have to hang up!

"I don't want to," she cries. "Okay, bye now."

She hangs up, I slowly put the phone back. I turn around and exit the airport. I try to find somebody to exchange some American cash, for some Euros. As it feels like anything can't get any worse, finally, a nice elderly lady gives me 50 euros. I thank her a lot. I hall a cab and get a ride to the hotel. 

As soon as we arrive at the hotel, I gasp at how luxurious the hotel is. I go inside and check in. I gasp when the desk clerk tells me I have the penthouse. I take the glass elevator all the up to the top floor. 

I open the door and kick off my shoes. I gasp at how warm the wood feels against my feet. I walk down the hall and look to my right and see a huge kitchen. I continue to make my way through the room and see a huge family room with a flat screen television. I walk up the stairs to the bedroom, and see a huge king sized bed. I jump on the bed and feel the cold sheets envelop me. I grab a silk pillow and cry my heart out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote, Follow, and Comment. Every bit of feedback is taken into consideration.

Thanks for reading!

Love you guys 💛