Chapter 14

Annie's P.O.V

I take a seat on the empty couch while Mike goes to grab a blanket for us to share. Liz passes me a bowl of popcorn as Mike walks in. Mike seats down and puts the blanket over us and grabs the bowl of popcorn from me. I glare at him, but all he does if give me an innocent smile. I grab the blanket and pull it all the way up to my shoulders. I smirk because Mike only has a little of the blanket on him. Now he glares at me and I imitate his innocent smile from before. He laughs at my imitation. He put his arm in the blanket and wraps it around my waist. He pulls me closer and spreads the blanket evenly between us. Now the blanket is above both of our shoulders. 

"How are we suppose to eat the popcorn now? Both of our hands and arms are inside the blanket," I whisper. 

Mike thinks about it. Then Mike says, "Here I'll put the bowl on my lap and my whole body will still be in the blanket."

"Hey! You two, don't be a 'Tommy Talker'!" Charlie yells.

"It's 'Don't be a Tommy Texter,' not 'Tommy Talker'," I say laughing.

"Oh whatever, Ann."

I continue to giggle quietly. I see Mike still looking at me. He points to the popcorn and then me. I nod and I take my hand to reach into the bowl, but Mike slaps my hand lightly. I look at him confused.

"Angel," Mike whispers, "I want to feed you."

I just nod and let him do what he wants. I stare at the TV and watch the movie. I open my mouth and I feel Mike put a piece of popcorn in my mouth. His fingers lightly brush against me lips, I suck in a harsh breath from the contact. I look at him and see lust in his eyes. I open my mouth again, so he can feed me. I'm too distracted by Mike to watch the movie. I look around and see Liz in her husbands lap giggling at something he said, Evie stuck on the edge on the couch with Charlie attempting to kiss her, and Elijah trying to be slick by getting Macy closer to him. 

"Mike, can you show me where the bathroom is?" 

"That's not my name," he whispers back harshly.

"Darling, please," I plead while sticking my bottom lip out. 

"That's not my name, either. But I'll take you. Come on," he says. "Guys I'm just going to show Annie where the bathroom is."

"Son," James says, "The bathroom on the main floor is broken. Just take her to the bathroom in your room."

"Okay," Mike says. 

Once we are out of sight, Mike grabs my hand and  laces our fingers together. He takes me up the stairs and down the hall to the very last room, which I am guessing is his. He opens the door, and I see light gray walls and movie posters everywhere. I continue to assess his room. After a while, my eyes land on Mike, he's scratching the back of his neck from being nervous. 

"Your room's nice," I say. "But it could use more colour."

"Well, I've never had a women's touch when it comes to decorating."

"You have a mom, and two sisters. They could have decorated," I giggle.

"Well, I want someone more special to do it," he says. He lets go of my hand and wraps his arms around my waist. 

"I love your bed though," I say, "A race car!"

He chuckles. "Don't make fun of me."

He picks me up so we are eye to eye. He pouts. I laugh at his face. I pinch his cheeks.

"Oh my little baby, are you sad?" I say while laughing.

"Yes, he needs kissy," Mike says in a baby voice. I peck his lips. "More, Angel."

I kiss him harder and more passionately. He gives me the same energy back. He licks my lips and I open my mouth. He lightly sucks on the tip of my tongue. I try to conceal my moan as his family is downstairs. But the moan comes out and I flush in embarrassment as I feel myself become wet from just a kiss. Mike pulls away from the kiss and goes towards my neck.

"Don't be embarrassed, Angel. The room is soundproof," he huskily breathes out.

Mike goes back to kissing my neck. Immediately going for my sweet spot. I don't hold back my moans anymore. He sucks on my sweet spot. Slowly walking us to his bed, he places me down. Putting one knee between my legs and the other out, Mike is hovering over me.

"It's been a while. Hasn't it, Angel?" I can't think properly, so I just nod. "I think we should off these clothes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is as far as I'm going with this "mature scene". Sorry if you guys were excited. Use your imagination. 

Please Vote, Follow, and Comment. Every bit of feedback is taken into consideration.

Thanks for reading!

Love you guys 💛