Chapter 9

Annie's P.O.V

THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE MATURE CONTENT. THERE WILL BE A WARNING FURTHER AHEAD SO IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH MATURE CONTENT YOU CAN STOP READING

Two days later...

Micheal has been treating me like a queen. He has stayed by my side the whole time. I don't know why but every time he calls me Angel, butterflies fill my stomach. Right now, Micheal is taking me home.

"Angel, are you okay? You kind of zoned out over there," he says with concern written all over his face. Why does he always make me fill this special?

"Umm... just thinking," I respond.

Micheal just nods, understanding I don't want to talk about it. Instead he just grabs my hand and holds it. I stare at him. He looks back at me and smile, then quickly turns his view back to the road. 

I continue to gaze and his hand. I'm so mesmerized by his long fingers and how rough yet soft his hand is. Micheal squeezes my hand taking me out of the daydream I was in.

"We're here," he huskily says. 

"I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too, Angel." I pout. He chuckles and pecks my lips. "Bye baby."

"Bye Mike, make sure to call at least once a week," I say.

"Okay Angel," he responds. 

I walk out of the car and go towards the house's door. I look back and wave. Mich drives off. Wait, did I sound too clingy asking him to call once a week? But Mike's a gentlemen, he'll call. Right? 

I snap out of my trance when the door swings open. It's Chad with a very angry look. He grabs my wrist roughly and pulls me in the house. He continues to pull me towards our bedroom. He harshly pushes me onto the bed.

"Where were you?" He yells. I stay quiet, not knowing what to say. "I asked a question Annie."

"I was working on the mission so the cop didn't think it was us," I whisper. "We got the diamond, but didn't want them to know, right, and they haven't figured out it is gone."

"Oh yea, you were working," Chad yells sarcastically while rolling his eyes. "You know your gonna get it."

With that he leaves the room. I don't know what he is going to do, I just stay put on the bed. I hate my life here, am I even the leader anymore? Do I want to do this anymore?

------------------------------------------

Four hours have past and it is 11 at night. I've been waiting for Chad to come back. Where is he? I need to know what he is going to do to me. It's killing me, wait a minute maybe this is him punishing me.

A few minutes pass and Chad stumbles in. He clearly looks drunk.

"Annie, I got your punishment," he slurs. He goes outside of the room again and brings it in. It's another women, wearing a very revealing outfit. It looks like she is almost not wearing clothes at all. "I'm going to tie you up and we are both going to pleasure ourselves using you and you can't come without me saying so."

"Chad, I don't like women like that," I whisper. I feel very uncomfortable. 

Chad turns to the women and slurs, "Babe, why don't you go to the bathroom and get ready. Remember what I told you in the car."

EXTREME MATURE CONTENT AHEAD (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)⚠🛑 You Don't Have To Read If You Aren't Comfortable

The women turns around and swings her hips as she takes one step. Chad smirks, then slaps and gropes her ass causing the women to moan. I turn my head not wanting to watch I can sense something bad is going to happen. 

I hear the bathroom door click. Clad comes towards me and roughly grabs my chin. 

"Listen here, bitch. You are going to listen to me, got it?

"No, I don't want to," I murmur. He harshly slaps me, that's going to leave a mark. I feel tears brim my eyes. Chad has never been violent before, just slapping on the ass but not my face.

"I said listen, bitch," he yells. 

He roughly grabs my arm, when I fight against him, the grip on my arm becomes stronger. I feel tears on the verge of falling, but I have to be strong. He leads to the bed as I stumble behind him. He grabs both my wrist with one hand and the other grabs cuffs that are on the side table. I trash around, but somehow he cuffs me to the bed post. I trash my legs around as he grabs two other cuffs to spread my legs. He cuffs my angle to the end of the bed. I trash my other leg around hoping to kick him where the the sun doesn't shine. I attempt to kick him back I only nudge his chin.

"You bitch! Can't you just listen for once in your life," Chad sneers. He grabs a pocket knife for the table. I whimper, hoping he isn't going to cut me. Hearing me whimper he smirks. Chad gets onto the bed and he sits in between my legs. He takes the knife and drags it on my arms, then he cuts my shirt open. Using his hands he rips the shirt even more causing me to only be in a bra and leggings. He grabs the knife along my stomach. "Oh what would happen if I slip? A little cut here and there. Blood has always been a turn on for me, should we try?"

I shake my head trying to say no. He continues to drag the knife and then he cuts my leggings open, and rips them off my body. He drags the knife down my legs to my ankles. His hands shake, he almost cuts me. I whimper in fear. He laughs. He drags the knife up my leg coming close to my private area. He puts the knife flat on it. I shiver due to the coldness of the knife and in horror. He cuts my panties open and rips them off me. Lastly, he drags the knife to my bra and he unclasps it and place the knife on my nipple. Then, Chad finally gets off the bed. This causes me to sigh in relief. He puts the knife on the night stand. 

Chad walk towards the closet an disappears inside. After a minute or two, he reappears with a duffel bag. He came back to the bed and sits in between my legs. 

"You see this, bitch. It's a bag of toys, and I know like the slut you are, are going to enjoy them," he slurs. He opens the bag and takes all of them out. I eye them each eerily. "I'm going to use as many as possible."

I shake my head no. I don't want to do this, but I can't find my voice. He grabs the back of my neck with an iron grip and slaps me with a lot of strength. I can feel the bruises filling my body, and with that the other women walked in with no clothes on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is a little bit more mature. This is as far as I will go with this mature scene. Also, I'm really sorry I haven't updated this story in a while, but thank you for being patient.

Please Vote, Follow, and Comment. Every bit of feedback is taken into consideration.

Thanks for reading!

Love you guys 💛