Chapter 4

Micheal's P.O.V

I wake up feeling even more tired than usual. I check my phone and see that it is 5 in the morning. I look to my right and I see that there is a lady beside me. I see that she is  shivering. I lift the blanket and pull it over her. While I am waiting for her to wake up, I try to recall the events of last night.

---------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes, Annie starts to stir. Her eyes lightly open. It is like she can sense someone staring at her. She turns her head to face my own, she instantly smiles. I smile back.

"Good morning, angel," I say in my husky morning voice.

"Good morning, handsome. I didn't think I would wake up next to you."

"Well, I am a gentlemen."

Annie is laying down on my chest. My face is nuzzled into her neck. I lightly kiss her neck.

"Hey, Angel. Let's go out for breakfast," I say.

"Sure."

I give her my coat to put over her dress. She looks up at me with adoration. I grab my tie, phone, and keys. I put my hand on the small of her back and guide her to my car.  Her eyes widen when she looks at my car. I chuckle. I open the door for her and place her in my car. I reach over her and buckle her seat belt. I get into the driver's and start the car. I drive to the best restaurant in the state. A local diner owned by my mom and dad. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

We are eating breakfast in a comfortable silence. I decide to speak up, "So, how old are you?"

"20. You?"

"22. Do you work?"

"No, I don't. How about you?"

"Well, I am the boss of one of the New York police stations."

"Really? Your only 22 though."

"Well, I'm driven when I really want something."

Annie smiles, I immediately smile back. Annie's phone dings. She looks down and her smile drops.

"Hey Mike. I can call you that right?" I nod. "Can you give me a ride home?"

"Umm... yeah sure."

I grab my keys, and get Annie up. I put my hand on her back again. I open the door for her. I run to the driver's seat and I start the engine. Annie looks nervous, I grab her hand over the center console and intertwine our fingers. She immediately calms down. She gives me directions. I stop at her house.

"Okay... well I guess this is goodbye," she says.

"Yeah... wait here is my number. In case you need anything, and I mean anything," I say.

I go over the center console and I place a sweet kiss on her lips. She starts to kiss back with the same passion. She pulls away, "Goodbye Mike."

"Goodbye, Angel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think will happen next?

Please Vote, Follow, and Comment. Every bit of feedback is taken into consideration.

Thanks for reading!

Love you guys 💛