Chapter 1

Annie's P.O.V

I woke up in an unusual place. I look to my left and right and see nothing. This place is pitch black.

"Babe! Help me!," I helplessly yell.

I am surrounded by dead bodies. My arms tied down. A man walks up to me.

"This is going to be quite the feast," he says as he licks his lips.

I shoot up waking up from this horrible nightmare. I look to my right and see my boyfriend Chad sleeping beside me. I decide to get ready for the day. I untangle myself from him, and I walk to my walk-in closet. I pick my outfit. I don't get to pick my outfit, Chad does. He says that he like when my body shows. I put on my under garment which is a black lace panties which really sucks when I am on my period. But, Chad says I have to wear them all the time.I hate this outfit. It is tight everywhere, and my boobs don't fit in the shirt. They are spilling out. I don't care about make-up, but Chad says I need to look presentable, so I should at least wear lipstick. He also said that he likes when I mark him because red lipstick is hard to take off from skin. I walk over to Chad. I start to shake him.

"Babe wake up!" I say.

"Five more minutes?" He asks.

"Then no kissy for the whole day."

He pouts. "Baby!" He whines.

I laugh I place a kiss on his lips. He roughly kisses back, his eyes shoot open. He pulls away from the kiss to look at my outfit. His eyes stop right at my chest. I have always been insecure about my breast because they are bigger than normal girls. I cross my arms to cover my chest.

"Babe, no need to be shy. We have been dating for 3 years since high school. So babe, you don't cover up," he says as he pulls my arms away from my chest.

He snakes his arms around my waist and he pulls me onto him. I am in a dog position. My ass is sticking up into the air. I can feel the cool are hit it. Chad takes one hand and puts it under my skirt and grabs my ass. This causes me to gasp. Chad thinks this is a good time to kiss me, so he can stuck his tongue into my mouth. But, he is too late by the time his lips crashed into my own I closed my mouth. He takes his other hand places it on my breast and cups it. He starts to play with them. I start to moan, Chad grabs my ass again. I gasp. His tongue successfully gets into my mouth. He starts to devour me with his tongue. All I do is moan. I take my mouth off his and I start to kiss his neck roughly. He starts to moan. I start moving down his body kissing him. Sadly, we are interrupted by another gang member knocking on the door.

"Boss! We are having a meeting I found the next place we are robbing," the member says.

"Okay," I say. The member leaves. "Get ready, okay?"

Chad rolls his eyes. "Okay."

"Let's get you ready."

Chad goes into our bathroom and takes a shower. I pick out his clothes for him.

I walk into the bathroom  and place the clothes beside the sink.

----------------------------------------------------

We went downstairs for the meeting. Everybody is seated in the conference room. I take my seat at the head of the room.

"Okay, what do you have?" I ask. Lance looks up from his paper to look at me, but gets distracted by my chest. "Lance! Eyes up!"

Lance blushes ever so slightly. "Um... well there is a gala with all these famous people are going. Just say you are related to Emma Watson and you are in."

"Okay, so I have to go by myself?"

"No we are all going. We all have people who look like us."

"Okay, if there is a police officer I'll distract as usual."

"Okay," they all say in unison.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote, Follow, and Comment. Every bit of feedback is taken into consideration.

Thanks for reading!

Love you guys 💛