Finding You

A/N:
Thank you @yejinhandstan for the edit! The background 😍😍 I think Se Ri and Jeong Hyeok need to go back to NZ ❤️ Maybe someday ☺️

A/N:Thank you @yejinhandstan for the edit! The background 😍😍 I think Se Ri and Jeong Hyeok need to go back to NZ ❤️ Maybe someday ☺️

Enjoy the third dose!
xoxo,
seriesfreak

***

Ri Jeong Hyeok

Do you know how many people are there in Seoul population? Around 9.7 million people.

Do you know how many Yoon family lives in Seoul? You don't know? Yeah, sadly me too.

But I know there is about 1 million people name Yoon in all South Korea. And one of them is Yoon Se Ri.

I can't believe it is that hard to find a woman. It's almost three months and I'm nowhere near finding her. It's not me that I'm worried about. I'm worried about her.

I say I'll find her. I say I'll put my best effort to find her. I want to show her that. Instead, I know right now she'd think I change my mind. When it's the furthest from the truth.

So I'm racing with time too. I need to find a way to get to her ASAP.

The first month, I tried to contact her publishing company. Maybe they found me a little bit stalker-ish or maybe it was just their company's policy, but they said they didn't give out their writer's number to stranger. If I wanted to leave messages, gifts or anything for the writer, I could leave it to them. They would relay it to the writer. Although they couldn't answer when I asked how frequent they relayed such message to the writer. But I had no choice, so I wrote her a short message.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚎 𝚁𝚒,
𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚎, 𝚁𝚒 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚔. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛:
010-2187-0485

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗.
𝚁𝙹𝙷

Then about a week later, along with asking for reply - which there wasn't, I asked her schedule to the same publishing company. Again, my request was met with rejection. They said if there was any event, it would be announced through social media. Which I didn't have any. I was thinking of making one, but thought that it was probably faster if I used a readily available account.

So I tasked Kim Ju Meok to follow her Instagram account @seriauthor and sent her a message. Basically the same message I gave her publishing company. Everyday Ju Meok sent her a message, no reply until now.

By the way, I think she's lying when she said she was not famous. Based on data intelligence from Ju Meok, she has almost 1 million follower which is unusual for an author. Again that's Ju Meok observation. So she's pretty famous.