Acknowledgment

Hi lovelies ❤️❤️

Ever since 'Last Time - Chapter 14' out last May, I keep wondering where's the finish line. Where's the end of Heartbreak Journey for Author Yoon Se Ri and Dr. Ri Jeong Hyeok? Or do I really want to put an end? I don't expect the journey to be stretched out to 11 chapters more! 😂

But as Ri Jeong Hyeok said in 'Good Day - Chapter 7', everything good will come to an end eventually, to let another good takes place. So here we are, at the finish line.

I never thought about writing Heartbreak Journey 💔 in the beginning. The first few chapters was something I've written so long ago as a totally separate pieces. Being a Crash Landing On You fans and Binjin shippers really gives me a whole other world to enjoy. New friends and connections from all over the world, new experiences, and new opportunity.

Like Author Yoon Se Ri, writing has always been one of my passion, and you all kind of give me the space and chance to live out my dream to be an author. Heartbreak Journey is the first novel length story I've ever written (and finished) in any language. I think I owe you all for that and for that I'll be forever thankful.

Thank you so much for your support to our couple (and me!) and for being so invested in their story. Sorry for all the miss: typo, grammatical error, unsuitable words, etc. I really hope you can still enjoy the story despite that. I will go through all the chapters and make some corrections later.

Thank you for the connection we build through the story, from votes to comments to Twitter, that's really the high for me when writing this story. Thank you all that has reached out to me to encourage me, to give kind words and compliment. I hope reading this story gives you the same warmth and butterflies as writing them gives me.

Special thank you to @desgastado_, @mahgadahling, @yejinhandstan, and @eghamong that have been very kind to make cover edits for Heartbreak Journey. I appreciate you all, please know that.

Author Se Ri and Dr. Ri probably will see you here and there sometimes in the future from their next destination in their love journey. For now, let them have their honeymoon in peace (no Eomonim to spy on them!).

I'll take a quick break after this and I'll be back in 'Sky High ✈️' and 'The Sweetest Kind🍬'. If you haven't read the 1st chapter, go check it out in my Wattpad page. I hope you will support those stories too like you support Heartbreak Journey.

Stay safe wherever you are, and get vaccinated when your due is up!

Til next!
xoxo,
seriesfreak