Tʜᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ - 6

On the next day, a new mission was given to the three first years but this time Y/n would take part too.

"So, this is about your mission, I'll give you the rest of the information later." - Gojou said grinning at the three first years.

"This sounds tiring even before we get to do it!" - Kugisaki complained with a groan.

"It will be fun! Plus we got Y/n with us which will make the mission even better!" - Itadori said excitedly.

Fushiguro just stood aside, listening to them and planning on the mission.

"Demo, sensei." - Kugisaki started catching their attention. - "Shouldn't we hide Y/n from the higher-ups? They will most surely recognize her." - She asked concerned about Y/n joining the mission and eventually being recognized by the higher-ups.

"Ah, don't worry about that!" - Gojou reassured her. - "She will be changed before you go to the mission."

Kugisaki and Itadori looked confused at Gojou who was smiling.

"The three of you will go with her to the mall and have her hair colour changed. Leave the rest to me!"

At the thought of going to the mall, Kugisaki got excited and hugged Y/n.

"We are going to the mall! Yay!" - She jumped with Y/n still in her embrace.

"You are going to smash her to death!" - Itadori yelled at her but Kugisaki just stuck her tongue out at him. - "Hey, Gojou-sensei, can we go and eat something with Y/n after we get her hair done?" - Itadori asked with excitement.

"Sure, why not. You can show her around till it's time for your mission." - He replied, smiling.

Itadori joined the girls hug and laughed. - "Y/n, did you hear this?! We'll take you to the best restaurant out there and eat delicious food!" - Itadori grinned at the thought of having fun with his friends.

Fushiguro furrowed his brows at the thought. - "I will stay here and prepare for the mission. There's no need for me to come with you on your worthless walk." - He said, crossing his arms.

"Worthless?!" - Kugisaki and Itadori yelled at Fushiguro.

"It's not worthless! We will have fun!" - Itadori screamed.

"Yes! And we are going to the mall too!" - Kugisaki said right after Itadori.

Fushiguro sighed. - "Do whatever you please. I am still not coming."

The two just roared at him.

"Ma, ma, not so harsh." - Gojou meddled in the beginning of their fight. - "Megumi, go with them. You will have fun, also, you will get to know Y/n-chan better."

"I refuse." - Fushiguro simply stated.

"Oh, come on~ Megumi-chan, don't be like this." - Gojou said, faking a cry. - "Do it for your sensei."

"Tch." - Fushiguro couldn't stand his annoying teacher so he agreed. - "Fine." - Gojou smiled at Fushiguro's answer. - "But only because I can't stand you."

"Hehehe~" - Gojou smiled stupidly.

"Now, let's go!" - Itadori shouted with excitement, throwing off a fist in the air followed right away by Kugisaki. Y/n just nodded.

After they got ready, they headed straight to the mall and Kugisaki dragged Y/n to the best hair saloon there was. Itadori ran after them while Fushiguro just followed them, pissed off from their childish behaviors and felt embarrassed because of the very same reason.