The Letter

To say Aurora was annoyed was a understatement, if she could she would have just ripped up the letter and burned it. Acting as if it had never been written in the first place. But no it had to come at breakfast with everyone watching her read it seeing the symbol imprinted in the wax seal. "This couldn't have waited until lunch could it..."Aurora said after taking a deep breath and rubbing her temple with her free hand.
Bill stood from his seat next to her and took the letter to read out to the others at the table.

Dear Ms. Potter,

I request that you and the others involved in Halloween night's incident come to a meeting at 2 o'clock today. The meeting will discuss all details of the tournament and the possible transferring you mentioned. The other participants and their guardians will also be in attendance, so we ask that you being Mr.Diggory back so he doesn't miss more classes or the meeting. We also ask that Mr. and Mrs. Weasley come to deal with all and any worries about their children's safety in and around the school. We hope to see you in Headmaster Dumbledore's office today at 2pm, the floo will be open for use.

Deputy Headmistress McGonagall

The room went silent for a moment not even Ron who had been moving to grab more food made a sound. Not a sound until Cedric released a shaky breath. Everyone turned to look at him only to find that he had gone pale and seemed to be shaking lightly with a fork still in his hand. Harry who was sitting next to him grabbed his hand tightly having figured out what made his role model so shaky. "They won't do anything to you, they can't ced."
Cedric didn't seem to agree with Harry's statement, "You heard what the letter says Har "participants and their guardians" meaning they contacted my parents about my name being drawn and most likely me leaving with you. They'll be at the meeting today I just know they wouldn't pass up the chance to meet with all of the ministry people and other parents of the participants." The Weasleys had snuck out during Cedrics rant knowing that he wouldn't appreciate anyone else seeing his possible break down.
"Nothing will happen Cedric you don't have to speak to them at the meeting if you don't wish to your an adult in wizard of law and have been chosen for the tournament showing that you are capable of taking care of yourself. Their is no reason to have guardians be their as they have no control over the participants, as all are 17 or older other than Harry. Harry competing is, I'm sure, another reason the meeting is being held so I will deal with anything to do with the both of you if you want me to take over for you Cedric." Aurora was quick to comfort knowing how the young man felt about his parents at times and how bad the pressure truly was for his as he grew up. Bill simply nodded along showing that he would be at the meeting with all of them for support and added protection.
"You're sure nothing can happen I mean what if because I'm still at school they have more say then we know!!" Cedric protested worried that they would get in trouble because of him. He had started to pace during this trying to remember any laws involving school and guardianship.
Bill quickly grabbed him by the shoulders to calm him down "You are an adult by ministry law and even if your in school that doesn't change it. I won't lie your parents might be there but it will be fine, your a strong man and if you need help we are right next to you and will make sure everything goes smoothly." This seemed to calm Cedric down enough to calm his breathing and nodded along with Bills words.
After a few minutes the Weasleys came back in the finish breakfast and moved to the Living room to plan for the meeting. "I don't want Ron and Ginny going back, but I know they need to get their things and talk to a few friends to explain what's going on. I know you twins will be ok and I trust that you wouldn't do any foolish things while I'm in that meeting right boys." Mrs. Weasley said to her children starting off worried but ending in a scolding/ teasing tone making everyone laugh as the twins simply smirked with a almost evil glint in their eyes.
Harry laughed before freezing and speaking up " What can we tell our friends? I mean can we tell them everything or should we stick with whatever story the headmaster came up with. And what about Hermione she's going to what the real story?" Ron looked up at this knowing he would most likely be the one answering all her questions with Harry being in the upcoming meeting.
Aurora and Bill who were sitting on the loveseat together looked at each other for a minute before Bill spoke up "If you two trust her than you can tell her what really happened but with your transfer I'm sorry to tell you I don't know how that will affect your friendship with you leaving." The twins seemed to have seen this coming and nodded along with Ginny who didn't mind as she hadn't made many friends with the incident in her first year. But Harry and Ron looked heart broken at the idea of not being friends with Hermione anymore making the adults upset knowing that the trio was extremely close.
Aurora tried to make up for it quickly though it didn't seem to do the trick, "You guys will still be able to owl each other and if you want to see each other during the summer holidays then we will make sure to plan something for you all the catch up. Twins that also applies to you both and Lee if you wish."
The twins seemed better with this but the boys still seemed upset with the idea. Leaving Molly to simply shrug at Aurora, "Ok everyone let's start getting ready for the meeting we have 2 hours but everyone still needs to go and get ready and have a bit of lunch before we head off! So Go On and get ready!"
                          // Time Skip//
Looking at the time and seeing it was noon Aurora, Bill, Cedric, and Harry went to the floo to get ready at the home before coming back to meet up before the meeting.
As it came up on 2pm everyone meet back up in front of the floo. "Everyone ready?" Aurora questioned. Seeing everyone nod she took a deep breath before stepping in and saying "Hogwarts. Headmasters office."

————————————
Hey everyone sorry it took me so long to update, it's been months, but I had a long school year bad my first job so it was stressful. I hope you all liked the update and as always leave some ideas or just Radom thoughts in the comments it's nice to read through them for inspiration to write.