"The School is Called..."

Aurora smiled at the twins before looking at molly who nodded at her as if giving permission. She finally gave a small sigh and while leaning into bill said "Your new school is ....".

"... called Ilvermorny it's a great school the reason I didn't mention it was how far away it is from England and Egypt. I didn't want to be across the world if something was to happen to Harry, Cedric, or any of you."
The kids all looked shocked as just stared at Aurora and Bill for a minute until "wait you mean to tell us WE GOT ACCEPTED TO ILVERMORNY!!!" Cedric uncharacteristically screamed out in shock at hearing that they had all been accepted to the prestigious school in America. That snapped the rest of the kids out of their shock and they started to jump around dancing with each other.
The Weasley parents were looking at their kids in shock. Molly snapped out of it first "WAIT SETTLE DOWN!!! You kids wanted to go to Ilvermorny?? I though you all only ever though about Hogwarts, that's one of the reasons I didn't tell you about the letter when they came on your birthdays?!?" The kids quickly sat down at Mrs. Weasley's yelling and looked at her like she was crazy.
"Umm Mrs. Weasley Ilvermorny is the top school in the United States and the UK we have heard of it since we were little. We simply though we would have to go to Hogwarts since it's in Scotland and our family's had gone there. We all wanted to go to Ilvermorny when we were little a little because we wanted to see the United States magic too!!" Harry replied happily before running over to his sister and Bill to hug them tightly.
The other kids followed his lead to hug their parents or parental figures. Cedric went to Aurora and Bill wrapping his arms around Aurora whispering "thank you. I know they didn't invite me when I was little since my parents would have sent me right away. Thank you for making sure I don't get separated from my family." Aurora simply hugged him back pulling Harry and Bill into their hug so she could hold the two boys with her love.
Arthur hugged his kids then said "So now that we now you guys are happy with your school, we need to get to the business for changing schools."  Molly nodded along while the kids settled down in news seats with Cedric and Harry joining Aurora and Bill on the couch. The Weasleys spreading out on the other couches and chairs around the room.
"Kids you will have to test into certain classes like if you want to take runes or care of magical creatures. You will be resorted and unless you are 17 or older must leave your wand at that school unless we get permission from MACUSA (the Magical Congress of the United States of America). You will also have to get used to their words and nicknames   For instance they call muggles no-majs and they have a few other things." Bill stated trying to make the kids see both sides of the new school.
The kids all looked a bit more hesitant now but Ginny spoke up "I still want to go and see what a normal school would be like and see what it's like in America. It's not like we use our wands when we're not in school anyway it just makes it more tempting to have it outside of school. But I like the no-maj thing it sounds weird but it seems like a nice word not a bad word you shouldn't say as a baby." The kids nodded along agreeing and everyone let out a small laugh at the last comment.
Aurora perked up and holding on to Bills hand
Commented "By the way you might get a few surprises at Ilvermorny. They like to bring in people with experiences in certain field's and with how many people you will meet you will get the chance to make new allies and friends."
Harry jumped on her "Wait does that mean you might be able to visit and even teach us some charms and wards!!! That would be so cool and I can't wait to see what they do over there for fun! Like do they play quittage(sorry I can't remember how to spell) or do they have stables with horses or do they have games or dueling?!? I can't wait!!" Everyone laughed at Harry's reaction and shrugged not knowing how to answer his questions.
Molly finally looked at the clock and exclaimed "Oh my Merlin it way pasted your bed times!! Go Go and wash up before bed we'll come and check on you in a little bit and continue this chat in the morning."
The kids must have agreed as the all got up and started to sleepily make their way up the stair with the long day finally hitting them. They all pasted out the second their heads hit the pillows and dreamed of what it would be like at their new school: Ilvermorny.

—————
Hey guys sorry this took me so long to put out but I've started my first college classes as well as my high school online so I've been busy. I hope everyone is staying safe and doing well. Sorry it's not too long but I ran out of ideas for this chapter and knew I should get something out.