Hello Harry

Harry was sitting in the couch with Ron and a girl, she thought her name was Hermione. Harry had told her all about his two friends.

Harry was on the couch with Ron and Hermione. She didn't know Hermione very well, but had meet her briefly at the station every year and at the World Cup and loved the younger girl like a sister. Aurora glanced at Bill and stage whispered " I wonder when they will see us could they really need to be more observant, love."

Harry hearing his sisters voice shot off the couch and into his sisters arms. He didn't need a reason to see her right now and was just happy that she could hold him like she did when he was younger. Ron also hearing Aurora call someone love knew his oldest brother was here an tackled Bill in a hug as well. He was also very curious, but let it slide as seeing his brother again had just made is week. As he wouldn't say it but he had missed is oldest brother lately.

"What are you both doing here. I thought you were in Egypt till Christmas?" Harry finally spoke up after a few minutes of having his sister hold him, though he still didn't want to leave her arms so he didn't move. Aurora felt him snuggling into her again so sat down on the couch so she could hold him longer. She couldn't stop smiling at being able to hold him again.

Bill smiled at the two boys that he loved like sons/brothers he knew he wasn't their fathers, but he practically was Harry's as he had helped Aurora raise him. But Ron was his little brother but went to him for comfort more than his parents did so he acted as a father to Ron quite a bit as well. But decided to answer any ways "Well we needed a visit and Aurora is going to help judge the tournament. But we don't need a reason to visit you two."

Hermione just smiled at being able to see her two friends lean on someone so much as they didn't trust very easily. But they had all the trust in the world in the two people in front of them. She saw that dinner was starting and decided they needed a meal as a family again. " Guys dinner is starting and I think there are more people who want to see you all."

Aurora smiled at her and put her arm around Harry's shoulders and stood waiting for the others to do the same.  Then started to lead the way to the great hall with Bill next to her and Ron and Hermione on the other side of Harry .

The doors opened for them so the walked right in and sat with the other Gryffindors. The whole hall went quite and watched as the walled in. Most of them recognizing Aurora and Bill from their days at school or seeing them pick up/ drop off Harry. But they were soon surrounded by the Weasleys hugging and asking why they were at Hogwarts again. 

But Dumbledore stopped the questions by standing and raising a hand.