Info⭐️/ background

After many comments I'm going to set some this straight here. So Aurora is James and Lily's older daughter she is the same age as Charlie Weasley so yes the ages are a bit messed up so the Marauders And lily are older by a few years but only they are everyone else is the same age. They had Aurora the year they left Hogwarts and Harry around 6 years later. Do to Harry being born after many years of trying James and Lily tend to ignore Aurora for Harry. After the Halloween night that they lived through the fame got to their heads making their relationship with Aurora pretty much nonexistent. They don't get along well. Aurora lived with them a little bit tended to stay with the Weasleys or her godparents Sirius and Remus. Harry on the other hand loves his sister and hates that he didn't see her more do to his parents. He doesn't hate his parents but he does tend to feel upset and frustrated with them. The house blew up on Halloween making the glass be in Aurora's skin that night to answer a comment left on "The Weasleys'". If there are any questions though the book feel free to leave a comment and wait for a answer through a post/ reply or write me a message and I'll answer as quick as I can. Also a Fanfic is a Fanfic so yes people will act a bit different if it wasn't different then it wouldn't be a fanfic it would be the original book which this is not.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy. Ps. The part with the ⭐️ are not chapters the are info or notes for you guys.