"What School are We Going To??"

Aurora and molly knew they had to talk about the school for the school children, it was a conversation they avoided as when it was brought up the last time it started a bad argument that made them not talk for two weeks. But sitting in the living room with Bill, Arthur, and the kids they had no choice but to bring it up as they had mentioned the school so many times.  Both had serious faces on trying to figure out how to start the conversation without being up the argument in front of their family.
Aurora finally broke the silents "Ok I'm sure you all have figured out by now that your not going back to Hogwarts but to a different school that has accepted you. The school was not brought to your attention as it is in America and both Molly and I didn't want to have you in a school I a different country.  I won't make you go however you will get a better education with much safer and less mad professors. Now ask any of the million questions I'm sure you guys have." She took a deep breath at the end grabbing Bill's hand and making a small glance at Harry whom was looking at her wondering what school she was talking about.
Everyone looked around at each other before looking at a nervous Cedric. He whispered worried "What about me was I accepted along with everyone???"
Aurora looked at him and gave him a small smile before nodding. "Yes Cedric I hope you don't mind but I sent a letter last night and made sure that you could attend with everyone just in case you decided you want to leave Hogwarts as well." He simply smiled happily and relaxed back into the couch he was sitting on with Harry and the twins.
The twins were the next one to speak up "So what school are we gong to from now on anyway all you said was that it was in America?" The twin speak made everyone crack a smile happy that the twins weren't letting this affect them and were trying to lighten the mode as aways.
Aurora smiled at the twins before looking at molly who nodded at her as if giving permission. She finally gave a small sigh and while leaning into bill said "Your new school is ....".
////////
What school do you guys think I have chosen??
—————————
Sorry it's so short but I was planning to finish over the weekend and post on Monday but I ended up getting exhaustion and sleeping all Monday into Tuesday where I was so out of it I couldn't form a sentence let alone write.  So sorry again and I hope to have another changed up soon.