Answers

Everyone hesitated for a moment not wanting to know how bad everything really was, but also not wanting to be left in the dark. Finally the twins spoke up "What happened last night with the cup? It was obvious that Harry didn't put his name in and we heard screaming about an imposter. What happened, who tried to hurt Harry?"
Aurora sighed and leaned into Bill's side, looking at all of the kids she thought of as her children to some extent. Harry had chosen to sit in between Ron and Cedric and Ginny sitting in between the twins who looked like they didn't want her to hear what the answer was and were protecting her the best way the could think of from what was about to be said. She sighed once more before staring "Last night Harry's name was entered but by an imposter in the school. Mad eye moody had been captured a little before school started I believe and the one who took him took his place as the professor to make it look like he wasn't gone. When we got there and found a way to get Harry out of tournament. He Blowed his cover by protesting that Harry had to complete. When he was chained the potion that he was taking called polyjuice potion wore off.  The man that put Harry's name in the goblet is called Barty crouch jr., if you haven't guessed by now yes he is Barty crouch's son he was thought to have died in Azkaban. He was a death eater and he was one that was in a list of names given up for a smaller sentence. I don't know how he got out of Azkaban but I can guess that his mom and dad helped him. As of how he was able to go around with out him father turning him in Barty was imperioed for about 2-3 months." By the end of the explaining what had happened she had moved into Bill's lap trying to keep herself calm.
The kids all looked shocked even Cedric and Harry who had already known most of this. It took a few minutes for it to sink in that they had been in arms reach of a death eater for months and no one knew. Ginny was surprisingly the next person to ask "How did Dumbledore and the teacher and the ministry not know that it wasn't the real moody? Dumbledore and his are friends how did he not see that he was acting differently?" Everyone looked curious about that and it showed by how they were all looking intently for the answer.
Bill answered this time "I don't know how Dumbledore didn't see the changes in his friend. But the teachers none of them really talked to moody so they wouldn't have know and the ministry wouldn't be paying attention to the teachers when they are planning some big tournament. But how he was acting is really how moody acts very jumpy suspecting even a fly could be a wizard spying on you and that really is Moody's think to always said constant vigilance all the time it was his way of making sure the people he trained were always paying attention, and it worked he trains some of the best Aurors."
The kids smiled at the fond memories of mad eye curious if he trained any of the people that Bill or Aurora had talked about being aurors before, they were sure that there were some funny stories about people at training under moody. But the smile disappeared at the next question. "What are we going to do about schooling and about me competing since I did enter my name?" Cedric asked looking upset with himself.
Aurora got teary eyed thinking about Cedric competing in the tournament and just tried to calm her breathing. Bill noticed and started to gently rub her back and breath deeply so she could match her breathing to his. When she was calm again Bill answered "There is a school that we have been thinking about sending you all to for a very long time it's an amazing school and you would learn more then Hogwarts would ever teach you. They have quittage teams and the headmaster is a old friend of your mother and I. He would make sure you all were safe and happy and family is aloud to visit the school on weekend and holidays even to stay over night if the child is sick. He were going to send Harry and talk the rest of your parents into it when we first got custody of Harry but you were all excited about going and seeing Hogwarts so. We just didn't think you would think about a different school. Then before we could even ask you about it we had to go to work.  Next about the tournament Cedric why did you enter? We would have been proud of you no matter what you didn't have to prove your self in some stupid tournament. Yes you will still have to compete after all you are the Hogwarts champion, but if you don't want to go to Hogwarts anymore we will put you in the new school with everyone else that wants to go, and we can just take you to the events you don't have to even try in the events you just have to go and finish them." Aurora seemed happy with this and gave her fiancé a kiss in the cheek before going back to cuddling into his neck hiding her face from view which she was taking advantage of and kissing Bill's neck every once and a while distracting him. But he simply would give her a kiss on the head and hold her a little tighter when she did it making it look like he was calming her down to the kids.
Cedric blushes when the attention went to him to answer why he entered but he sighed looking upset "Can I talk to Aurora and Bill alone about this? I don't want to tell anyone but them really." Aurora atomically stood up and went over to Cedric and gently nodded giving Harry a kiss on the head before grabbing Cedric's hand and leading him to Her and Bill's room. Once there she made sure to put silencing charms up and then looked over to Cedric. He took a deep breath before starting "when I heard about the tournament at first I really wanted to do it to make my parents proud but as it got closer I started rethinking it. They would be proud I did it yes but only because of the family name. But then I though that I could make you proud I'm not a Grifindor like all of you so I though it would show that I am brave like you guys. I just wanted to make you proud of me, but I never really though it through. I almost didn't enter but right when I decided that I didn't want to enter my friends came in and started pushing me to the goblet and I put my name in. I didn't realize it till it was to late that I had entered and after that I just kept hoping it wouldn't pick me. I'm sorry I know it was stupid but I really just wanted you to be proud of me." Cedric was crying at the end along with Bill and Aurora.
Aurora didn't say anything at first just pulling Cedric and close as she could to herself and Bill as if to hide him from the world, Cedric just accepted the hugs wanting to be held he started to cry in Bill's shoulder while gripping Aurora's dress. Seeing that Cedric couldn't seem to calm down Aurora started signing a song that they made together to calm him down in his first year. "Lavender green dilly dilly lavenders blue you must love me dilly dilly for I love you who told you so dilly dilly who told you so it ''twas my own heart dilly dilly that told me so lavenders green dilly dilly lavenders blue you must love me dilly dilly..."
Cedric has calmed listening to the song and finished "...for I love you" Bill simply smiled at the sign having heard it many times over the years when Cedric got stressed or upset about his parents or simply wanted comfort.
Bill decided it was time to make sure Cedric knew "Cedric it doesn't matter to us if you aren't a grifindor or if you don't think that you aren't good enough. You are our son no matter what we will always be proud of you even if you decide that you want to go and work at the ministry we will be happy and proud of you simply because you are happy. About your parents son we can't do much about that be if you want to you can go to the other school and heck you can live with us as you are 17 an adult it doesn't matter what they say as you can do what ever you want. We don't care if you want to stay at Hogwarts stay at Hogwarts if that's what you want. We know that because of your parents pressuring you to be the best you cave under peer pressure easily but we will work on that ok. Here's the first step know this your true friends won't care that you don't want to do something, step two know we will always be proud of you no matter what you are our son no matter what blood or the ministry says we think of you as our boy we will always love you." Cedric smiles and held his parents as close as he could before standing and leaving to go sit with the other kids knowing that the two adults would want a moment alone.
Bill and Aurora smiled at Cedric as he left happy that they had brought everything out of the dark. But when he closed the door as he let they looked to each other and smiled before letting lose for a moment and kissing happy to feel the others lips on theirs as they had been busy all morning and hadn't had time to themselves. It quickly escalated to them grinding and kissing desperately as they had been teasing each other all morning. But before it could go to far Aurora snapped out of it and pull back giggling "Love we have the kids down stairs we can celebrate our engagement later, we still have to take your siblings home and talk to your mum." She had a smile on as she let him lead her back downstairs happy that they got a moment alone. Once they got back to the living room she sat back down in Bill's lap and turned to talk to the kids "Ok does anyone have anymore questions about anything?"
The kids all thought for a moment before Ginny asked "Are you going to get a new house soon because while I love this place with you getting married and Cedric and Harry living here it's going to get crowded." The rest of the kids nodded though Cedric blushed knowing that they all knew about him living with Aurora and Bill.
Bill smiled while Aurora blushed at the question but answered any way "Yes we are going to get a new house but we will be keeping the flat. When we find the house we want we will take you all to it before we buy it for opinions and to make sure we have enough room for when you all stay over. We will probably get a new house in Egypt as well. But that reminds me Cedric we have to bring you to your Birthday present. Come on up up let's go and Cedric know this you don't have to move out anytime soon we love having you here this is so if you ever want to move out or just want a vacation from the house got it good. Let's go." She grabbed his hand and appaerated to a nice flat only a few blocks away it was fully furnished and looked ready to move into.
Cedric stood shocked before jumping in Aurora's arms after the quick hug and screaming thanks she gave him a tour and him saying he wanted to move in to it but would still be visiting they went back home to find that the other kids had turned on the TV and Bill was making lunch. Cedric quickly joined the kids watching TV and Aurora went to help with lunch.
"Hey love what are you making?" Aurora asked.
"Just some sandwiches so they can eat before we bring the others home and talk to my parents. How did Cedric like his present?" Bill asked while giving Aurora a kiss.
She simply giggled "He loved it and said that he want to move into it but would still be visiting all the time. Love we can take them home after lunch." She said as they put the last sandwich on the tray.
—————————————————
I'm sorry it took me so long to update but I made sure this was a long chapter for all of you.
I don't own that song or the Harry Potter characters just Aurora.