The Meeting pt. 2

Cedric sighed moving his head away from Harry but tightening his hold. "I won't be joining classes again I'm transferring with Harry I'll still represent Hogwarts as I've gone here for 6 years but I'm leaving. I'll see you guys at home." He quickly stood up still holding Harry and looking to tense to put him down. Harry seemed to see this and moved slightly so he was wrapped around Cedric. Cedric relaxed slightly at that mumbling, " thanks baby bro" and getting a bright smile in return. Quickly going to give Bill and Aurora a hug and quickly going back through the floo.
"Well I believe it's my turn then... ALBUS DUMBLEDORE......"
"...WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ONLY HAVING A AGE LINE UP AND NOT THINKING ABOUT WHOM YOU HAVE IN THIS SCHOOL! AND IM NOT ONLY TALKING ABOUT HARRY WHAT IF SOMEONE IN A FAMILY FUED DECIDED THAT THEY WANTED REVENGE! NOT ONLY THAT BUT WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE LAST FEW YEARS! FIRST A POSSESSED TEACHER THEN THAT DAMNED BOOK AND THE SNAKE PETRIFIED STUDENTS AND POSSESSED MY DAUGHTER THEN YOU HAD DEMENTORS ALL AROUND THE GROUNDS TO PROTECT TBE STUDENTS FROM SOMEONE WHO PROVED MANY TIMES HE WASN'T AFFECTED BY THEM AND AFTER ALL OF THAT YOU DICIDED THAT IT WOULD BE PERFECTLY FIND TO BRING MORE STUDENTS IN TO THE SCJOOL AND TRY TO PROTECT THEM AS WELL!" Molly screamed out at Dumbledore who lost more and more color from his face as she revealed more about the last few years to the minister and game officials. All of whom were looking at him and Molly in shock.
Dumbledore quickly tried to calm her," Molly I think we should discuss this in private after the tournament meeting. I have explanations for all of it I promise." Everyone looked shocked at him waving away her questions and anger.
But the minister whom Aurora was shocked to see sitting in the center of the ministry employees spoke up. "Albus what is she talking about possessions and snakes! I knew about the dementors because I sent them but what has been going on here?!"
Dumbledore mask slipped for one second, just long enough for everyone to see his nerves, before placing a calm smile on, "Oh nothing is wrong we've just had a few minor issues the last few years. All were dealt with accordingly and the students were completely safe."
Aurora scoffed loudly making all of the attention go on her. Noticing this she spoke up, "Completely safe my arse, during Harry's first year you had him serve a detention in the forbidden forest! With two other first years only having them with Hagrid whom couldn't watch them all and do his job at the same time. Then at the end of the year Harry, Hermione, and Ron ended up with injuries, lucky not to severe, so to going through some obstacle course to help save the philosophers stone. Which you were keeping hidden in a school full of children behind traps that three first years where able to figure out. Do I really need to go on I mean I haven't mentioned the troll from first year!" The ministry officials looked stunned at the danger from just one year. Both mothers proceeded to glare at Dumbledore while their fiancé and husband tried to calm them down a little bit. The Minister seemed to have heard enough standing up and signaling the Aurors behind him. Aurora quickly recognized the signal and thus wasn't shocked to see Amelia Bones the head of the defense department walk through the floo. The silent room quickly filled with mumbling as the Minister and department heads gathered and seemed to quickly come to a agreement. Amelia stepping up to talk for the group and the Minster and his guards left through the floo. "Albus Dumbledore we're going to have to bring you in for questioning."
Everyone looked around shocked as she signaled the aurors to take him wand and place magical restraints on him. The room went quite as they quickly escorted him to the ministry while he was in a state of shock. The Weasley kids happened to walk back in with a few random friends following right as they walked into the floo. The Weasleys didn't look to shocked having expected their mother or Aurora to have done something, but their friends looked as stunned as the ministry officials whom were slowly leaving the office.
Bill simply  stood up, pulling Aurora with him  and said, "Well then time to go we'll just have to get Cedrics and Harry's trucks another time." Everyone nodded and slowly followed him to the floo. Arriving back at the Burrow they found Cedric and Harry cuddling calmly on the couch. Cedric t looked at them before quickly questioning, "what's wrong?!"  

—————————
I know it's been a while but I'm back. I hope you like this chapter and if you have any suggestions just comment or reach out thanks.