The Howler

At Hogwart the students an teachers were trying to figure out what had happened. The night before they were all sent to bed with no explanation of what they had heard being screamed in the room and throughout the castle. So the next day when they were told they were being served breakfast as lunch in the common rooms they weren't happy. Everyone had pieced together that a death eater had been in hogwarts and entered Harry's name in the tournament. Most were worried that he would be forced to compete, but were quickly calmed with the mention that Aurora wouldn't let it happen. When they were finally let out of the dorms for dinner to say that they wanted a explanation was a understatement. And there were many betts going around about if they would get the full truth or it was going to be hid from them due to them being 'kids'.
So when the dinner finally finished and Dumbledore Started talking people were listening close and some even writing exactly what he said down. "Last night Harry Potter's name was pulled from the goblet of Fire we are looking at ways for him to not complete as he didn't put his own name in and is underaged to complete. We are getting assistance from his family and the ministry. We ask that everyone is supportive and calm while we fine a solution."
The whispers started the second he stopped talking due to no mention of the imposter found and that they still didn't know if they were making Harry compete or not. To say they were surprised when a owl flew in was not unfounded as the hall immediately went quite again until someone called out "It's a Howler! Dumbledore's got a Howler!"
The Howler was dropped right on the headmasters stand that he was still at and the owl quickly flew away making people think that it would go off any second. The headmaster looked calm, but people closer to the front saw him pale and his fingers start to treble as he picked up the letter and started to open it. "ALBUS TO MANY NAMES DUMBLEDORE I CANT BELIEVE WHAT YOU HAVE LET HAPPEN. HARRY IS A 14 YEAR OLD BOY AND YOU HAVE LET HIS NAME BE ENTERED BY A DEATH EATER ONE THAT YOU LET IN THE CASTLE! HOW DID YOU NOT FEEL THAT HE HAD ENTERED THE WARDS MAD EYE IS A FRIEND OF YOURS HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE HIM ACTING WEIRDLY. HARRY IS LIKE FAMILY TO US AND IS GOING TO BE FAMILY SOON! AUORA'S FREAKIN OUT THAT THE BROTHER SHE RAISED IS BEING PUT IN SUCH DAMGER AND I HELPED RAISE THAT GIRL I NEVER WANT TO SEE THEM LIKE THIS.  YOU BETTER BE FIXING THIS HE CAN NOT COMPETE IN A TOURNAMENT LIKE THIS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HE IS 14 NOT 17!" The unmistakable voice of a mad Molly Weasley rang though Hogwarts. It was clear that she made this just after being told as the anger was fresh. 
The second it finished with Dumbledore it turned to the Ministry officials that were still at Hogwarts trying to help clear everything up and make it so Harry didn't complete. Seeing it turn to them they quickly paled haven't not expected that it had a message for them. "YOU BETTER BE HAPPY I CANT GO TO HOGWARTS AND DESTROY THAT BLASTED CUP MYSELF! REMEMBER FIX IT OR IM SUEING FOR CHILD ENDANGERMENT FOR MY CHILDREN FOR WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING THE LAST FEW YEARS! THATS RIGHT I KNOW WHATS BEEN HAPPENING MY KIDS TOLD ME THE MIRROR OF ERISED A DARK ARTIFACT BEING HELD IN A EMPTY CLASSROOM FOR ANY KID TO STUMBLE UPON, THE PETRIFYING'S THAT YOU NEVER TOLD PARENTS ABOUT UNTIL MY DAUGHTER GOT TAKEN BY THE MONSTER, THE DEMONTORS THAT WENT ON THE TRAIN AND ON THE FEILD DURING A QUITICH MATCH, AND NOW A DEATH EATER IN THE SCHOOL I COULD SUE YOU FOR ALL OF IT."
The kids in the school paled hearing of what had been happening under their noses for years in the school and the younger year quickly found a older sibling or friend to cling to as they started shaking remembering some of what happened the year before.
The letter turned back to Dumbledore, whom took a deep breath. "I wouldn't be expecting my children back to Hogwarts ever. They will be going to a different school that they were accepted to in first year. They only didn't go because Hogwarts was closer, but now it doesn't matter I want them safe." The letter stayed for a moment before burning up and a piece of it flew into Dumbledore's beard to singe it a small bit.
The Great Hall was silent for a moment. Not a single person dared to move unsure of what the victims of the Howler were thinking. But when none of them made a move the students calmed before whispers started to break out all over the room. Some of the foreign students having it translated to them and the rest talking about what had happened the last few years around the school. Only just realizing how dangerous some of the items and places around the school were from dark objects to hidden curses. It didn't take long before people realized that they would have to come clean and tell their parents what had been happening the last few years, and to say that they dreaded it was a terrible way to put it as they were terrified. Not that they would get in trouble but about how mad their parents would be at the teachers and headmaster. But only time would tell about what the headmaster was going to have to deal with due to his past mistakes.