The announcement

The whole hall went quite and watched as the walled in. Most of them recognizing Aurora and Bill from their days at school or seeing them pick up/ drop off Harry. But they were soon surrounded by the Weasleys hugging and asking why they were at Hogwarts again. 

But Dumbledore stopped the questions by standing and raising a hand...

"I would love the pleasure to introduce one of our judges for the Tri-Wizard tournament. Aurora Potter a alumni of Hogwarts head girl, perfect, and captain. Along with William or Bill Weasley a alumni head boy and prefect. Both now sharing the head spot for curse breakers at Gritgonents. Aurora has agreed to be our Hogwarts judge and the two also have some exciting news for their family I believe."

Aurora glanced at Bill knowing that he was going to have to say it this time as she had told his parents. Bill called all of their family and family friends over and cleared his throat nervous for the siblings reaction. Especially Harry's as Aurora was all Harry had left of his blood family. Sure he had the Weasleys, Sirius, and Remus. But he only had one sister so he  didn't know how he would feel about them getting married.

"I have asked Aurora to marry me." Bill said simply. To bad that it caused a up rise from the whole hall not just the family. "She said yes." Bill answer the unspoken question going though the hall.

"WHAT!? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?" Harry was he first to speak in the group snapping out of the shock of hearing that his sister was going to get married. He walked right up to Bill and looked him in the eye looking for a reason to say no, but he only found reasons to say yes so he looked at his older sister. He asked only one question "Are you happy with him sis?"

Aurora smiles seeing Harry was going to accept the marriage. "Yes Harry I'm happier then I have been in a long time. I have the man I love and my little brother, and don't expect to be moving out just because of the marriage I would like to keep you with me as long as I can. I have a few years to make up remember." Aurora had tears in her eyes and so did everyone else hearing just how happy the couple was and how important it was for the soon to be bride to have her brothers support.

Harry calmed down hearing those words from his sister and ran over to her. Giving her a tight long hug while whispering "I'm so proud of you sis and I'm so happy you found someone that you love and loves you right back. I guess I'm ok with sharing you with Bill, as long as you don't forget that I'm right here and I will always need my big sister." Aurora simply kissed the top of his head and shook her head no to happy to speak.

The rest of the family joined them in a big group hug that soon extended to the whole great hall. But somehow Bill ended up right next to Aurora and Harry saying "I can't wait to have another baby brother."

In later years everyone who had been in the Great Hall that day would swear that the candles had gone of for a moment and the only thing lighting the Whole great hall up was the smile that appeared on the Potters' faces.