The Meeting

Stepping through the floo the first thing Aurora noticed was how many people were crowded into the office. With many extra chairs having been added even though only a few were being used. As the Weasleys, Harry, and Cedric came through behind her she felt the room grow tense. They seem to have been the last people to arrive as everyone quickly quieted down and started to find seats, leaving a big group of them in the middle open for the new comers.
"I'm so happy you've come to the meeting today Potters and Weasleys and that you've brought back dear Mr.Diggory his parents have been waiting for his arrival. Let's send the young ones out to their classes and to see friends. We'll only need the parents, participants, and officials for this meeting. So off you go!" Dumbledore happily stated looking pleased that they had all come. The Weasley kids looked at their parents to find them nodding. Assuming that meant they were to go pack and do as discussed they quickly left.
The tense silence held over the office until McGonagall decided to break it, "Well let's get this meeting started then let's start with the tournament activities and then go onto personal and ministerial work. Headmasters and mistress would you like to announce the findings."
Madame Maxine quickly spoke up, "Due to the unexpected entry the game will change a little. We feel that Mr.Potter will have to represent a different school so that one school can't claim two champions. Along with that the date of the first trial has been changed as we have to have one more ummm challenger added in for our fourth competitor."
Aurora quickly spoke up, "The fourth school thing won't be a issue as I stated a few nights ago I will be transferring Harry to a different school and he has already been accepted. The date being pushed back simply gives the kids more time to prepare as well so also not a issue. Why don't we move onto why you have really called everyone here Dumbledore?" Bill quickly grabbed her hand to calm her down. Harry quietly moved closer to Cedric whom was tense and could feel his parents eyes on him as he wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulders to hold him. Harry quickly hid in his side as the tense in the room rose.
"Has anything is the tournament changed from the original plans?" Victor quietly questioned.
Mr. Crouch was quick to stand up exclaiming, "No! The plan has not changed minus the fact that some feel it is unfair for Miss. Potter to judge due to her close relationships to two competitors. So we have decided to have special judges for each task and four to keep it fair."
The champions all glanced at each other before nodding finding no issue with that. Bill looks at Aurora to find her simply shrugging like she expected that. But the Harry quickly turned to his parents, "Wait you'll still come and watch the task right mum,dad!?" Cedric seemed to be following the same though and looked at them pleadingly.
Both Aurora and Bill seemed shocked at the question before answering. "Of course we're still coming to watch you two!" Bill laughed at the two while answering hearing Aurora mumble "silly boys..."
Both blushed lightly before smiling at them and turning back to the meeting which had stopped to watch the interaction.
Dumbledore was frowning at the four, while the Weasleys and teachers present smiled at seeing the boys so comfortable around the two adults. Dumbledore quickly shook his frown off, smiling while calling the meeting to a end. However only the visiting school officials and champions left, leaving the Potters, Weasleys, Cedric, Hogwarts heads of houses and Headmaster, along with some ministry officials in the office.
"Would you like me to start with Mr. Potters transfer questions or would you like to start first Mrs. Weasley with the safety concerns you voiced?" Dumbledore questioned hoping to start the next part of the meeting.
"If you don't mind I believe I'll be starting my own questioning Dumbledore on why this young girl took my son out of school!!" Mrs. Diggory quickly spoke up seeming upset that Cedric wouldn't look at her.
Aurora quickly straitened up in her chair and replied "yes let's get this part out of the way. But before you start I'll ask what you've been told."
Cedric shifted uncomfortably in his chair not looking happy that Aurora was being questioned by his mother. "Mom I choose to leave with them I wasn't happy with how the professors handled Harry's situation and wanted to stay by him to make sure he was ok. I'm 17 I'm allowed to leave if I want I'm a adult and it's not like I was alone I was with the Weasleys, Aurora, and Harry."
That didn't seem to help as Mr. Diggory argued "Yes your 17 but your still in school and we're your parents you shouldn't have left after being picked as a champion! You should have stayed and represented Hogwarts and the Diggory name instead of leaving with them! This is why we don't like when you go to their house Cedric it never ends well and you always try to stay there for weeks!!"
Cedric turned red at his father telling all of the people in the room how he spends his summer but quickly yelled back, "Ya ever think about why I always want to be with them and not you! They let me do what I want, they don't push me to go to these event for the family name, and they actually care about what I want to do in the future and help me! They don't say hey here the job in my department you will do after you graduate!" Harry had moved into Cedric's arms at this point trying to calm him down, while Aurora and Bill had moved to stand behind him with Aurora putting a calming hand on his shoulder.
The Diggory's looked at their son in shock before turning to Aurora, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! YOU TURNED OUR OWN SON AGAINST US!" Mrs. Diggory screamed causing everyone to look at her in shock before Aurora responded.
"I have done no such thing, he was struggling under your pressure in his first year when I found him panicking. You have turned your own son against you with the constant pressure and not listening to him." She was calm as she said this making everyone wonder who was truly the oldest in the argument.
Mr. Diggory seemed to realize this as he quickly pulled his wife to the floo and called out "Diggory hill". Leaving his son to slump in defeat looking truly done with his parents. While the rest watched in disbelief and they simply left their son after saying such things.
Harry was quick to snap out of it saying, "It's ok ced I'm right here". While tightening his hold on Cedric and pulling his head to rest on his shoulder . Cedric took a shaky breath and nodded letting Harry pull him closer.
Aurora still behind Cedric with Bill but slowly running a hand up and down Cedric back softly spoke up. "I think these two best go home now, the adults can handle the rest of the meeting. Dumbledore if you would have their things collected I can bring them with me later." 
The others in the room agreed quickly though the headmaster seemed reluctant. "Cedric has already missed two days of classes I think it best he stay and get comfortable again for classes tomorrow."
Cedric sighed moving his head away from Harry but tightening his hold. "I won't be joining classes again I'm transferring with Harry I'll still represent Hogwarts as I've gone here for 6 years but I'm leaving. I'll see you guys at home." He quickly stood up still holding Harry and looking to tense to put him down. Harry seemed to see this and moved slightly so he was wrapped around Cedric. Cedric relaxed slightly at that mumbling, " thanks baby bro" and getting a bright smile in return. Quickly going to give Bill and Aurora a hug and quickly going back through the floo.
"Well I believe it's my turn then... ALBUS DUMBLEDORE......"

———————-
I feel 😈! But yes I'm back and hope since my schedule is calming down to update more. Honestly I hadn't noticed it had been so long since my late update. I've been looking into the comment on my coupling question way back and saw a lot of Draco answers. I've never written LGBTQ+ or really anything but I'm definitely up to give it a shot. So new pairs tell me opinions

-draco x Harry
- Fleur x Harry
- Ron x Harry
- Gabrielle x Harry
- Herminoe x Harry
- oc x anyone
-other
- non Harry pairings