Going to the Weasley's

Aurora sighed and called "Kids time to go to the burrow. We have to talk to Molly, about what happened yesterday and the school we wish to send you to. Come on!" Aurora was standing by the fireplace waiting for the younger kids to finish getting their shoes on. While waiting Bill made his way over and gave her a peck on the lips to calm her down while he grabbed her hand and rubbed her palm with his thumb.
Once she had calmed down a little he pulled her into a hug "Love, you have no reason to worry mum loves you and probably won't mind that you got the kids out of there and dad will definitely back you up he doesn't like what has been happening to Harry at Hogwarts. You need to calm yourself before the kids think something is wrong and start to worry as well." Bill had whispered this in her ear while slowly rubbing her back.
Neither noticed that the kids had entered the room and were about to floo and were simply waiting for the okay from Aurora and Bill. Finally Harry spoke quietly "... um... mum should we floo now or are we going to the burrow later..." . Aurora and Bill looked at the kids and nodded to the fireplace signaling them to go.
Turning around to make sure they all made it through before appaerating to the burrow's living room. Molly ran in the room with her wand drawn having not expected any visitors. It only took her a second to see who was there and hug all the kids and Aurora and Bill, but sadly it also only took her a second to question why they weren't in school. "Why are you kids here your supposed to be in school right now!? Bill Aurora why have to let them leave school and why haven't you brought them back to school yet go take them back this instants!?" She screamed to the room.
__________________________
Sorry it took so long I just kept getting distracted and worried over everything. I'm also sorry it's so short but I haven't been able to think of any ideas lately so sorry, if you have ideas for me put them in the comments please.
UNTIL NEXT TIME.