Time to go

The potion was wearing off making the imposters skin bubble and mold back into his true self. Aurora was the first the see who it was and gasped backing up into Bill's chest. " Barty Coach jr. but he died. Barty you said the he died right before your wife did." Bill was slowly pulling Aurora away from Jr. and motioning Cedric to keep Harry away from it man as well.
Barty simply stood still looking as though he didn't know what was happing around him. Snape went up to him and snapped his fingers in his face to get his attention, before looking in his eyes whatcha were blurred and foggy. "He's been put under the imperius curse it's still strong so I bet it's only been put on within the last two three months."
Aurora simply nodded and turned to the other professors " I believe that I will be taking Harry home for a little bit so he can calm down. Cedric if you wish to come you can come visit and tell your parents in person. Also Dumbledore I don't know if you should be expecting Harry back. Unless he wishes to come back and he manages to convince me it's good for him to continue at Hogwarts. Bad things have happened that put him in danger 3/4 of his years here. Even if I had a good time here I know a amazing school that could teach him thing this year that you don't teach until 7th year."
Bill nodded agreeing with his soon to be wife, to many bad things have happened to Harry over the years this was just the icing on the cake though. "Cedric would you like to come home for a bit as well? If you want you don't have to go see your parents you can stay in your room at the flat. Come on Harry time to go you come say bye on the way out if you wish I believe I we will be grabbing the Weasley kids if the wish to leave for a bit as well I will talk to Molly and tell her what has happened." Cedric while still holding Harry nodded after Bill said he didn't have to he see his parents.
Harry see his parents weren't kidding went over to his mum and gripped her robs like he did when he was a child. She simply ran a hand gently through his hair before putting the arm around him. "Can we go home mum I agree with you I can't deal with this every year it's to much I think I want to go home."
Aurora smiles at Harry and nodded her head before leading the kids out of the room into the great hall to say goodbye to their friends. She went over to the twins and Ron with Bill and explained that if they wanted to come with them they would explain why to their mother. The twins were the first to speak up " Ya I'm with you guys it's like Harry gets a weird deadly test every year we can't keep watching this he's like a little brother."
Cedric came over to them simple nodding that he had said goodbye to his friends. Aurora nodded back and led the kids out of the great hall with Bill in the back making sure no one tries to stop them.