Explanations

Harry woke up the next day in his parents arms, his dad was fast asleep but his mom was awake just looking at him with a small smile. "Hi honey, how are you feeling?" Aurora whispered to her half awake son. He simply moved closer into his mum's embrace and gave her a small smile.
They laid there for another 10 minutes before Bill started the stir and said "morning little man, morning love. How are you too doing?" They both smiled at him in reply. Knowing that everyone was going to wake soon or was already awake Aurora started getting up. "Where are you going love?" Bill said seeing her get up.
Aurora smiles and said " someone has to feed all of the people in this house. I'm going to make breakfast up love. You two start getting dressed if you want to or just stay here I already know what I'm making and I won't need help, so you have some time. The others may be up if you want to hang out with them in the living room. We will all be talking after breakfast." With that she left the room, within a few seconds you could hear her doing things in the kitchen.
The boys didn't move for a minute before Harry stated "I'm going to go to get ready for the day. Then I'll go wake the others."
Bill nodded at him and started getting out of bed. "I'm going to take a shower then go help your mother in the kitchen. I'll call for you all when breakfast is done."
A few hours later when everyone was dressed and ready Aurora led everyone to the living room and told them all to sit down. She sighed "Ok what do you all want to know first?"

————————————————————————
So what do you all want answered first?