Explanation

Aurora froze looking at the angry face of her future mother in law, as it was almost never directed at her... until now. Bill quickly saw that Aurora had froze and pulled her closer to him and answered his mother "Mom you might want to sit down to hear this, your not going to be to happy with it."
Molly gave her oldest son a look and sat down on the chair next to her so she could hear the story. "Well why aren't they in school WHERE THEIR SUPPOSED TI BE."
Aurora took a deep breath before telling molly what had happened the night before. At the end of her explanation Molly was red again but she wasn't mad at them this time. She never said a word as she got up and disappeared upstairs.
Aurora looked over at Bill with a raised eyebrow and a worried look. He simply responded with "she keeps the howlers up stairs so get ready to plug your ears." Seeing he was serious all the kids paled and quickly plugged their ears while the couple calmly waited for the screaming to start. It was dead silent in the house for a few seconds before she started but when she did everyone could hear. Bill quickly cast a muffling charm so the kid's couldn't hear but left him and Aurora to since they wanted to know what was said. After a few moments without hearing anything both started heading up the stairs to check on Molly. Getting to the master bedroom they cracked it open and were automatically meet with Molly screaming at the top of her lungs while a howling letter recoded and wrote what was being said.
________________
Sorry it's so short I've been packed with classes lately. I'm going to try to update more but I probably won't be able to do so until summer or just after finals in may. Sorry again and if you can give some ideas thanks. Next chapter you'll see what molly says and to whom.