Surprise Visits

Everyone looked around shocked as she signaled the aurors to take his wand and place magical restraints on him. The room went quite as they quickly escorted him to the ministry while he was in a state of shock. The Weasley kids happened to walk back in with a few random friends following right as they walked into the floo. The Weasleys didn't look to shocked having expected their mother or Aurora to have done something, but their friends looked as stunned as the ministry officials whom were slowly leaving the office.
Bill simply stood up, pulling Aurora with him and said, "Well then time to go we'll just have to get Cedrics and Harry's trucks another time." Everyone nodded and slowly followed him to the floo. Arriving back at the Burrow they found Cedric and Harry cuddling calmly on the couch. Cedric  looked at them before quickly questioning, "what's wrong?!" 

Continued...

"Well kids we don't quite know where to start, but to say the least things will be very different from now on." Bill stated looking at  a shocked but smug Aurora and Molly. The two were trading very pleased looks which were somewhat scaring the kids with how thrilled they looked with the situation. The kids all slowly made their way to sit throughout the room wanting to hear about what had happened while they were gone.

Mrs. Weasley simply smiled at them, "Well I'll go prepare a snack hmmmmhmmmhm". Everyone watched the creepily happy matriarch of the Weasley family skip into the kitchen with her husband walking behind her shaking his head.

"Love i forgot how vindictive your mother can be sometimes. I know i helped her with this one but still she is a new level of vindictive." Aurora said looking to the kitchen fondly. Bill looked at his fiancee for a moment before simply nodding slowly, his eyes glancing between her and the kitchen door quickly as if wonder who the truly vindictive one is.

"Well what's happened?!" Harry finally gave in and asked. Looking to his friends and parents from Cedric's side.

Glancing at each other quickly Bill and Aurora seemed to have made an agreement and sat down on the love set facing all of the children. "Well you all should known that Dumbledore has been arested and will more than likely be put on trial for whats been happing at Hogwarts the last few years. And before any f you start asking Molly and I simply felt it was best that a note was sent in informing the minister on the meeting taking place and that he might want to be present so he could hear what has been going on at Hogwarts the last few years." Everyone was just looking at her for a minute as if questioning how this started and how exactly they had gotten there. Seeming to have simply excepted it for what it was they looked away from her and started to talk about what they had done during the meeting. "Well that was easier than i thought it would be", mumbled Aurora looking at Bill before shrugging and cuddling into his side.

Bill threw his arm around her before mumbling back, "You know we've been back for a while now, we're going to get into trouble for not seeing Sirius or Remus yet. We haven't even owled them about whats going on and you know the papers will eat up everything that happening between Harry being a champion, the amount of students leaving with us including the Hogwarts champion, and now Dumbledore getting arrested. We will never hear the end of it from them." She simply groaned hiding more in his side and if that would stop the two from owling and questing them about what was going on and getting upset.

Just then the floo lit up signaling that someone wanted through. Mr. and Mr. Weasley quickly came in from the kitchen and motioned the children to go upstairs signaling it wasn't a guest invited over. Aurora and Bill quickly stood and went to join them by the fireplace waiting for the guest to come through. Stepping elegantly out of the green fire was Madame Bone head of the DMLE and the women that arrested Dumbledore just a hour or so ago. "Thank you for letting me through. I apologize for the surprise visit but we just have to ask a few questions to confirm things for reports." She said in a authoritative tone as two Aurors came out of the floo behind her.

Molly quickly welcomed her and motioned them to sit down, "Of course dear we were wondering if we or the children would have to be questioned for the case. the children are right upstairs, but if we can help it we would prefer they don't have to deal with all of this as they are so young."

"We will see but some of the children will obviously be needed, being ether the only people involved or being the only ones to see a event. We will make sure they can stay out of the court to the best of our abilities but the children will need to answer questions so we know all of what we are dealing with. Guardians will of course be allowed to be there during questioning." Madame Bones resorted back obviously having sensed Molly's hesitates to have the children anywhere need the case. Molly huffed quietly, but looked happy with the arrangement of the children not being in the courtroom.

Thankfully the questioning went smoothly with the older children going first and thankfully not really having much involvement with everything that had gone on, but giving Madame Bones a view on with Hogwarts was like before Harry started and complaining about how so many of the clubs and classes were cancelled and left them with so little to do and how the teachers seemed to rarely care about what any of the students did to the school, themselves, and others. Miffed, but expecting it she noted it and marked to give it to the education department later. It was when they got to Harry and Ron that things took a turn with them explaining how things went wrong every year and mentioning how the staff never tried to help them, but instead put them in more danger most of the time with the detention in the forest and Lockhart trying to runaway and oblivate them. Ginny was the last one and gave more in-site to her first year then they thought possible with her poisson and how Dumbledore never seemed to notice the Black magic on the book.

"Thank you for all of this information and i will make sure to keep you updated on the trial." Was all the obviously furious Madame Bones said before storming over to the floo with the two Aurors behind her.

Everyone relaxed happy to rest as the stressful day caught up with them.

Then the Floo flared up again. Molly and Aurora quickly stood up and with Arthur and Bill behind them as two figures stepped out of the floo. "AURORA WHY HAVE YOU NOT CONTACTED US THAT YOU WERE BACK! I MEAN WE ONLY RAISED YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL PUPPY!" Yelled out Sirius Black as he came out of the flames with a pout on his face. Remus just shook his head at him as he quietly came out behind him.

Harry quickly lit up at seeing him and ran to cuddle up to him yelling out, "UNCLE PADDY! UNCLE MOONEY!" Sirius caught him pulling him into a tight hug while motioning Aurora and Remus to join them. After the hug everyone settled down again with harry joining Cedric again this time with Sirius and Remus plopping on ether side of them.

----Skip to after explanations (cause I'm not doing that)----

"Wow, ummm that wasn't what i was expecting but... good on you...?"Sirius managed looking quite stunned from everything that has happened.

Remus once again shook his head at him, "Well i would like to say nice job Ladies it seems you've been doing a bit of work. But what now the kids are still missing quite a bit of schooling and papers will be coming out tomorrow morning about the latest events."

Molly and Aurora looked at each other quite smugly before stating, "Oh I wouldn't say we have to worry about what the papers are saying about us. That has been taken care. " The giggles that came out of the two mothers after left everyone with more questions than answers but too scared to ask.

"Well then I believe its nearly time for Dinner would you like to help me Aurora, dear?" Molly happily stated as she skipped out once again. Aurora gave a small laugh and kissed Bill and her boys on the cheek as she followed her soon to be mother-in-law by skipping out.

The men left in the room simply looked at each other horrified. Ginny simply smiled and said, "I can't wait for the paper to come out tomorrow." As all eyes went to her becoming slightly more uncomfortable and nodding slowly.

-------------------------------------------

Ok I know i know I'm a horrible writer i left for months again. I'm sorry! I know this isn't my best chapter but i hope you liked it and as always i'm open for thoughts on what you guys think is comming next, cause i'm quite excited about what i'm thinking should come next! Love you all for supporting me! Until next time(hopeful before new years)!