End of school and little brother

Aurora and Charlie quickly made a impact on the school. With Aurora at the top of her year and Charlie second with some help from her. She easily made the team as a chaser and Charlie taking the seeker spot during their second year. She was made a perfect, head girl, and co-captain with Charlie. But now it was time to graduate, she had been here for a great 7 years never getting points taken once. Never getting caught out after curfew. She had friends in every house even Slytherin, they had gotten the Quidditch and house cup every year she had been there. She helped the twins and Percy settle in to school, but now she had to go to Egypt for her new job as a curse breaker at Gringotts. She left soon but for now she was on the Hogwarts express for the last time. Bill had even asked her out in her 3rd year his 5th. They had been going out since then, he had even stayed in England so he could go with her to Egypt. Once she had signed up to go and be a cruse breaker, he had signed to saying he had been waiting for her to graduate so she could join him.

She was sitting next to Charlie watching the country go by with Sky on her lap. "Charlie... You will still be able to talk to me right. Even now that we are out of Hogwarts." Charlie looked over to see her with her head on the window. She looked a odd mix of happy and sad. Charlie knew the happy was at seeing family and Bill again, but the sad was that she had to leave where she called home.

Charlie pulled her closer and into a brotherly hug, calming her down and letting her relish in the fact that he was still their. He was leaving right before her for Romania to work at a dragon reserve. She was heartbroken when she heard that he wasn't going to be their to see her and Bill off to Egypt. But calmed down at being able to see him off. "I will always have time for my little sister, I promise you that. I will write to you at least once a week ok, and hey you get to be with Bill now. At least you can see your boyfriend now and can have him hold you." You could often find them saying brother and sister to each other, because to them that's all they were.

Just then the train pulled into the station, Aurora grabbed Charlie's hand and levitated her truck and Sky's case down. She put sky in her case and vanished it to her flat, her godfather's idea of a birthday present. It was fully furnished and had a stack of gallons as a present from Remus, who was holding a stable job with a restaurant as a server. It helped that the restaurant owner didn't care as long as Remus worked ever other night outside of the full moon that he was set for. She saw them standing with the Weasley's and started to pull Charlie to them.

Bill as always saw her first and pulled her into a hug, she put her face in his neck and held onto him as tight as she could. He pulled back a little and kissed her, they kissed for a minute till Sirius spotted them and said "Ok kids break it up, just so Aurora can say hi to everyone and not just snog her boyfriend."

Bill went Weasley red at being caught by Sirius kissing his goddaughter, while Aurora just rolled her eyes and smiled knowing Sirius was playing. But took his hint and gave him a hug, but before she could hug Remus she was plowed over by Ginny and Ron hugging her. They always thought of her like a sister and it helped that she used to practically live at their house. Ginny set herself on her hip, while Ron just took her hand and smiled.

Aurora laughed and most of the people in the station looked to see what had the nice and fun but quite, head girl laughing. They joined in her laughing when they saw the kid that took her hand and the kid that hopped on her hip. She smiled at them and hugged them, she had to lean down to hug Ron but didn't care.

Since she played Quidditch and was naturally tall, even if he was almost as tall as the twins he had a while to get to her. She still had her long curly Black hair, but instead of the cute little girl you saw 7 years ago. Now you saw a confident young lady, that could hold her own in a fight, could beat you in a duel, but still had that touch with kids that she never quite lost. She had a charm that makes even goblins like her. In a word she was beautiful, it was always said she was the most beautiful girl ever at Hogwarts and was often a crush of the 3rd and 4th year boys. But they knew she had a boyfriend and left her alone, but that didn't mean she didn't get a lot of valentines.