Chapter 20 - Epilogue

Click! Click!

Cameras flashed from every direction as the two men and their children stepped out of the black car to join the others that were already waiting for them. It had been a long time since they had all been seen together in public. They all quickly entered the huge glass building that had 'Hybe' written in a large font on the front. The cameras continued to flash as the grand doors closed and the car began to drive away.

Inside the building, the boys were hugging each other and catching up as they moved towards the stairs.

"Look Joonie! I told you Yoonseok looked like Hobi," Seokjin said as he hugged the boy. "I feel so bad that we couldn't meet up more! Their boy is so grown up now."

"Am I grown up too mommy?" one of Seokjin's sons, Hiseok, asked.

"Of course, baby, you are even more grown up," Seokjin said as he picked up his child and kissed him on the cheek then stroked Yoonseok's hair.

"Well, I believe you now," Namjoon said as he picked up his other son, Namhyuk, who was he twin of Hiseok.

"Guys, the room is ready, I believe PD-nim is waiting for us," came Jimin's soft voice. "Can I please hold Hiseok, he is so cute!"

"You don't have to ask Minnie," Seokjin said as he handed the boy to Jimin.

Jimin and Jungkook had continued making music after saying they weren't ready to have children yet and just wanted to enjoy their lives first. It was the same with Taehyung and Bogum but they were travelling the world instead. Yoongi and Namjoon still continued to produce music for other artists but no longer performed on the stage themselves. Hoseok and Seokjin had opened up a restaurant together and they enjoyed everyday of it despite people always wanting photos with them. All the boys were happy and content with their lives.

And ARMY. ARMY was still there and posting lots and lots about them. One thing the boys didn't stop doing however, was talking to ARMYs through social media. They couldn't stop. They loved to see how they had changed the lives of millions of people across the world and how they still continued to do so. How people still listened to their music after 5 years of no new content.

And now, after 5 years, they have come together to hold a special world tour For ARMYs as well as to catch up with each other.

Over the five years, they tried to meet up, but it caused a lot of unwanted attention and rumours of them possibly getting back together so they avoided physical meet ups and instead resorted to video calls with each other.

Once they had all gathered in the conference room, they sat down.

"Welcome back-" Hitman Bang began but stopped and bowed his head.

"Awww," the boys said as they began to stand up and walk to their ex-boss.

The man was crying.

Not long later, all seven men were also crying. This was a very emotional moment for all of them. Including the staff there.

Bangtan Sonyeondan was together again for the first time in a very long time.

"Mommy, daddy, don't cry," Hiseok and Namhyuk said at the same time as they ran to their parents.

"You too mommy and daddy," Yoonseok said as he also ran to hug his parents.

After lots of tears were shed, they all returned back to their seats and continued the meeting to discuss how things were going to go. When it was finally over, the three boys were asleep in a corner after playing for hours.

"We're going to die," Seokjin said to Yoongi and Namjoon causing them to laugh.

"Why did we create such hard dances?" Yoongi asked.