Chapter 5 - Heated

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

"Ahhhhh!"

"Jungkook and Jimin are cooking!" Hoseok yelled. "Come on free people, let's go watch TV whilst the chefs get cooking."

"But hyung, the living room is near the bedrooms." Taehyung said quietly. "They are so loud!"

Hoseok's smile faulted. "Let's go to the dining room then and play UNO. Rock, paper, scissors again on who has to go and get the cards."

Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi got into a circle and played.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" The three shouted.

"Yes!" Taehyung shouted. "Hoseok or Yoongi-hyung."

"It's fine, I'll go." Yoongi volunteered.

Hoseok looked at him apologetically. "Thank you, hyung."

Yoongi walked into the Living regretting volunteering to come in there. Seokjin's heat started early in the morning and him and Namjoon have been at it since then. As soon as they finished, they start another round.

Yoongi walked into the corner which had all their games in and began the search for the pack of UNO cards - BTS version.

After a few minutes of searching, he found it and walked back into the dining room.

"Finally. Our night in shining armour here to save us from the ever feared boredom." Taehyung said dramatically as Yoongi came in sight.

"Oh shut up and let's just play." Yoongi said grumpily.

"Are they still at it?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi nodded and they began the game.

***

Five days had finally come and Seokjin's heat was finally over meaning they could now get back to work properly with the whole team.

"Seokjinnie-hyung! Namjoonie-hyung! Finally getting out of the room! You two must be hungry!" Jimin shouted as he saw his two hyung a walking into the dining room where the other members were seated playing Monopoly.

"Yeah I am! My wolf self is so dumb honestly! Jelly, ice-cream and peanut butter for three days followed by marshmallows, strawberries and chocolate for two days!" Seokjin exclaimed back to his old self. "Are there any strawberries left though?"

Jungkook and Taehyung turned to look at each other. "I believe there is a pack left." Taehyung said.

"Oh good." Replied Seokjin. "I will order us some pizza cause I can't be bothered to cook."

The Pizza was ordered and the band members were eating. And everything was going well for them. They laughed together and did the best they could for each other. Respecting and loving each other. Until Namjoon began some serious talk when they were nearly done.

"Right so, who's heat is next? And who's rut is next?" He asked.

"My rut is in two weeks time and I think Jiminie's heat is also in two weeks time. So I decided to help him." Jungkook said with Jimin nodding.

"Okay well that was quick. Anyone else?" He asked.

The other members shook their heads.

"Well great. Now the next concept for our album. Any ideas?" Namjoon asked the group.

"Let me Rudy up first okay Joonie, then we can get some drinks then discuss," Seokjin suggested to with Namjoon noises his head.

After they tidied up, they sat in the living room and began brainstorming for their next album with lots of ideas from each member.