Chapter 6: Just Friend's Night Out

"Guys, me and Jin are going out tonight is that okay?" Namjoon asked the other members. "I'll leave Suga-hyung in charge till we come back."

The other members nodded. Namjoon and Seokjin had taken the place as the parents of the group. It was reasonable; the oldest and the leader. They had however, been getting closer and closer through out the years and now that they had just released their newest album, The Most Beautiful Moments in Life: Pt 1, they were receiving a lot of popularity and hate at the same time and the two just wanted some time to be together without the other members with them.

They had previously went out to cafes together to talk about the group and get get to know each other more, but this will be the first time they were going out on a proper date and they hoped the other members don't get suspicious of anything going on between them.

"When will you be back?" Jimin asked.

"8pm?" Seokjin asked looking at Namjoon who nodded. "Yeah."

Seokjin and Namjoon looked at each other longer than needed with the other members giving them looks and looking at each other with the same smirking faces.

Hoseok cleared his throat causing Seokjin and Namjoon to look away from each other.

"Er... I'll clear up the table." Seokjin said as he stood up. "Tae, it's your turn to help me today."

Taehyung stood up and began to help his hyung. Yoongi and Hoseok left the table and headed to the studio. Namjoon left to go to the practice room and Jimin and Jungkook went into the Living room to watch a Drama together.

***

"Hyung, but... you a wearing a suit!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Where are you actually going? Hang on... are you wearing some cologne? Are you going on a date?"

"No, no, no Jungkook, don't get any ideas. We're just going to a fancy restaurant - nothing else. We just needed to dress up." Namjoon replied.

"Oh okay," Jungkook said shrugging his shoulders then walked to his room.

Namjoon let out the breathe he was holding in and walked down the corridor and down the stairs into the living room. As soon as he walked in he froze. There standing and sitting in the living room waiting expectantly with varying expressions were the rest of Bangtan - minus Seokjin and Jungkook.

"Ohhhh, fancy!" Jimin commented wiggling his eye brows.

Then the rest began with their own comments but it all stopped when Seokjin also entered the room all dressed up with Jungkook following behind.

"What's going on here?" Seokjin asked.

"Nothing. We were just waiting for you." Yoongi said. "You two look like your going on a date tonight or something. All fancy in your suit and ties."

Namjoon and Seokjin shook their heads.

"You are going to a party?" Hoseok asked.

Namjoon and Seokjin shook their heads.

"An Award Show?"

"A meeting?"

"A date?" Jungkook asked making the members laugh apart from Namjoon and Seokjin.