Chapter 4 - Near Heat

A/N: I don't know what I was thinking 👆 Enjoy! 😊💜

They had finished their tour and were back in their dorms in Seoul, Korea. The tour had been successful and they were gradually getting more and more fans. However, it was nearly time for Seokjin's heat and they were now deciding on who was going to help him.

"When is it due Jin?" Yoongi asked.

"In two days." Replied Seokjin.

"I'll do it." Namjoon said whilst looking at Seokjin.

Seokjin blushed and nodded. He knew that Namjoon was his mate. He always longed for Namjoon's attention and Namjoon always gave it to him. As soon as he laid eyes on Namjoon when they first met, he knew it was him. But they couldn't be together. Everything was against them. It would never be possible.

"Well that was easily settled." Hoseok said.

"Mhm." Yoongi answered and then walked off to the studio with Hoseok close behind.

The Maknae line soon left to go into the Living room to finish a drama they were watching leaving Namjoon and Seokjin together in the Dining room.

"Well... erm... I guess I will you later at dinner. I need to go have another meeting with PD-nim." Namjoon said excusing himself. "Erm... don't want to be late."

Namjoon smiled a fake half-hearted smile as he got up from the table and left Seokjin by himself. He got up and tidied the dorm. The other band members could be so untidy except from Jungkook who was exceptional neat like Seokjin and for that, he was grateful.

***

"Alright! Dinner is ready guys!" Seokjin shouted alerting all the members.

All the members arrived except from Namjoon who was still at his meeting. Seokjin signed.

"Are you okay hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah I'm fine Jiminie. Is the kimchi okay?" Seokjin asked avoiding Jimin's question.

"It's great like always hyung." Jimin answered praising his hyung's cooking then smiling his signature eye-smile.

They all talked amongst themselves and ate for a few minutes before they heard the front door open and shut.

"Hey guys!" Namjoon shouted as he made his way into the Dining room.

"Hey Namjoonie-hyung."

"Hi."

"Hey Namjoon."

"Hey Namjoon-ah."

Came the replies from the members.

"Namjoon!" Seokjin exclaimed. "How was the meeting?"

"It was okay." Namjoon answered. "He was happy with the tour. He said we all did great but we still have to keep working hard. He said that parts of our performances however, were cut off and not all of it was put on the internet. For the award shows we performed at."

The room was silent at the news that was just given to them.

"I... I... I don't know what to say. I mean... We..." Seokjin tried to speak but he couldn't and just burst into tears.

Namjoon quickly rushed over to Seokjin and hugged him. "Hey, it's not your fault no one is gonna blame anyone. We all tried but the world doesn't want to recognise us or give us a chance. We will make it. We will show them all."

"I'm okay." Seokjin said as he continued to cry and sniffed. "It's just because of my heat. I wouldn't be crying right now. Don't worry."

The other members also joined in on the hugged and stayed like that until Jin had stopped crying.

"Thank you all so much. I don't know what I would do without you all." Jin whispered then sniffed again.

After they had cleared up and the Maknae line had volunteered to wash up, Seokjin left to go to bed. His pre-heat signs were already getting the better of him. He lay on his shared bed with Namjoon and fell asleep after a few minutes.

***

It was still a day left till Jin's heat but it was now definitely getting the better of him.

"Joonie, don't go. I want you next to me Joonie." Seokjin moaned. "Joonie. Joonie. Joonie."

"Okay Jin. Calm down." Namjoon replied trying and failing to get Seokjin to let go of his shirt.

He gave up after a few more tries and just lay there next to Seokjin who then rapped himself around the younger.

"Wow Jin. What will you be like tomorrow if this isn't your full clinginess yet!" Namjoon joked then got himself a hit on the arm from Seokjin.

"Mean!" Seokjin said in a cute little voice. "But I still love you."

Namjoon smiled hoping Seokjin meant it and that it wasn't just because he was near his heat and that Namjoon wasn't just some alpha helping him during his heat.

"Sleep Jinnie, you have a long week ahead of you." Namjoon told Seokjin and they both fell asleep.