Chapter 8 - 2018; Scandal

"Guys, we are erm going out - we are going to the cafe again. We'll be back at around 3pm okay?" Namjoon informed as he and Seokjin then walked out of the house.

"Oh would you look at the time!" exclaimed Hoseok. "We have to get going! Yoongi! Yoongi!"

"I'm coming just wait!" Yoongi shouted back.

"Where are you two going?" asked Jungkook.

"We are going to meet up with some friends." Hoseok replied.

"Idol friends?"

"No. My old friends well I mean non-idol. They still are my friends."

"Oh okay. Enjoy yourselves then."

"We will thank you." Hoseok answered. "Yoongi! They are probably waiting for us! Come on!"

"Since when did you drop honorifics with Yoongi-hyung - hyung?" Jungkook asked again.

"Err.. not too long ago! YOONGI!"

"Oh I see."

"YOONGI!"

"YOONGI!"

"Here I come. Don't tear your through out!" Yoongi replied as he came down the stairs.

"Okay good bye everyone. See you soon," Hosoek said as he waved to the remaining group members.

"Yeah bye," Yoongi said and turned to walk towards the front door behind Hoseok.

"We get the whole house to ourselves!" Taehyung shouted.

"Oh, about that... me and Kookie were going to see a film," Jimin explained.

"Well then I'll come along," Taehyung said as he had nothing to do. "I am not doing anything anyway."

"Yay!" Jimin said in a high pitched voice. "The more the merrier!" he continued forcing a smiling on his face.

"I'll go and changed," Taehyung said whilst jumping out of the sofa and running up the stairs.

"This was meant to be our date, Minnie! Now we have to be extra careful!" Jungkook whispered. "Let me just kiss you here before we go."

Jungkook kissed Jimin delicately on the lips whilst holding his waist tightly with Jimin's arm around his neck.

"I'm coming!" Taehyung shouted and Jimin and Jungkook pushes away from each other.

"Yay!" Jungkook said but he didn't look anywhere near happy. "Let's go!"

***

"That was so romantic!" Taehyung said as the three 'friends' sat back in the taxi to come back home. "Kook, I never thought you liked these kinds of films. I knew Jimin did but not you."

"He forced me to watch it." Jungkook answered.

"Typical Jimin even though he was in tears basics all through the whole thing." Taehyung joked.

Once they got home, all three of them started to get a lot of notifications on their phones. Their phones started pinging continuously.

"Wow what is happening?" Jimin asked as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Twitter and our chat notifications. Wonder what's going on."

Jimin and Taehyung opened Twitter whilst Jimin went into their group chat to find what was going on. As soon as Jimin read what was on their chat, he showed it to Jungkook with his eyes as big as the moon.

"Kookie?!" Jimin asked as he got more and more scared by the second. "What have me done?"

Jungkook also stared at the screen whilst he read what Bang PD-nim had written on their chat.