SeQUEL???!!!!

JUAN POV

It was that air of modesty about her that had me hooked on her in the first place. She carried herself the way a lady should and that had turned me on way more than it should have.

Her smile and cuteness was just a bonus. Allison wasn't hot or sexy- she was bonita.

Her cry echoed in the toilet as I put on my shirt. I knew what she was thinking...

It was a mistake. Everything was a mistake and it probably was for her but for me it definitely wasn't. This was the second time it had happened; that we had sex, first time wasn't so bad. She hadn't even been this upset.

I had wanted to just talk to her and clear the air, I didn't this awkward shit that was taking place between us, it was making me nervous and careful what I said around her but here I was wearing my shirt again, doing a walk of shame.

Eu estou virando suave. I'm turning soft.

She came out, wiping her eyes, her hair was still a mess, and she had pulled on a large jumper and bottoms to cover up her naked form.

"Stop crying mamacita." I demanded. She lifted her gaze before shunning it to the floor again.

"Juan, Can you stay away from me from now on? Please." she asked looking at the floor. She was begging me. I didn't want her begging me to leave; I wanted her begging for the opposite.  I didn't understand why she was acting like this; it takes two to salsa or tango or whatever they say. I smirked. I wanted to oblige and I wasn't one to chase girls but Allison was different, everything about her. Her innocence was both fascinating and crazy at the same time. I still haven't decided which one. One thing she wasn't my usual type either.

"Not happening." I replied as the shock registered on her cute face. I left her house and sat in my car replaying everything. I lit one of my death stick as Olorire called it and took the time to appreciate the drag. My phone buzzed on the side.

I'm free ;D- Cecilia texted me aka my baby mama. Loretta my 'daughter' wasn't mine biologically but she might as well have been, from the moment she had been born I became attached to that little girl and since her father was deadbeat, I claimed the role. I still messed with Cecilia all the time but these days it just didn't feel the same like it should be.

I laughed to myself. Allison had taken a toll on me, it was crazy. I haven't had fulfilling sex like that in a while and it just had to be from the one girl who denies me. This must be karma speaking.

Can't- I replied driving from her house.

You can't deny for long I muttered to myself. She was attracted to me not because Olorire happened to have mentioned it but because I could tell. She hadn't hesitated the moment my lips touched hers. She had responded like fire set on gasoline. She had moaned my name like it was the end of her world. I smiled to myself.

I prayed there were many more of these 'mistakes' to come.

ALLISON.

I lost my virginity, my common sense, my dignity to Juan. Everything; gone and dumped out of the window. I was so stupid, first time was a mistake but what do you call the second time?

Everything about Juan enticed me like a mouth-watering dish. I was good, and Juan was bad, very bad. People practically coward in his sight and it fascinated me to the end how one person could elicit such emotion from a group of people. But I have also seen his softer side with Olorire and his friends, so I knew he wasn't all evil.

 I remembered the first we slept together, he had been so gentle, so caring, so loving. I almost mistook him for someone different. I liked him a lot but there was no point pretending he cared for me the same I did for him.

I was just like the other naive and stupid girls.

I fell into his trap- hook...line... and sinker.

---

if You like the sound of this it is on my page!!