Chapter 28- We Are Gathered Here Today....

This was the chapter that gave me writer’s block and I’m sorry if it’s not up to scratch. This has been the only chapter I didn’t know what to write.

Please vote, please comment and please mos def enjoy (love mos def- fine brother)

OLORIRE POV

"Hello love." I glared at him. "Aren't you going to answer?" I ignored him as he got closer. He was wearing a Tuxedo sorting out his cufflinks as he came close.

"You look rather beautiful." I cringed away from him as he hands settled on my collarbone.

"Don't you dare touch me, Yulancio."

"I like it when you call my name like that." I gritted my teeth, daring him to come closer. He must have known because he smiled.

"Stop fighting, did I not tell you we will be together at last? If now or ever."

"Lucky me." I grinned sarcastically.

"There's nothing you can do about it. I've liked you from the first moment I saw you and I cannot wait to have you on our honeymoon."

"And where’s that?" I taunted. He took out a picture, putting in my face. It looked like…

"It's beautiful isn't it? The angels singing at the gate, the one place truthful souls go… Heaven." I froze realising his words.

"The one place you are going is hell!" I shouted but nothing fazed him. It was like he knew I was fighting a losing battle and I was but I would not go down without a fight.

I thought of Ivan immediately, probably sick out of his mind with worry. I wish I could have left a clue to let him know this bastard took me.

"That boy, Michael and the Portuguese one came to see him today." I saw him flinch at Portuguese and smiled. "They were asking for you but you know I told them I didn't know. Enough talking let's get started." he attached a collar onto his neck and pulled me up beside him. My arms and legs still tied like a prisoner if only.

"Dearly beloved we are gather here for the marriage of me Yulancio Evergreen and Olorire Fabian. " I stared at him sickened at what he was doing. He forcefully pushed a ring on my finger after nearly breaking it.

"I may kiss the bride." I dodged him just as I landed on the cold hard floor.

"Listen honey, it'd me and you now, no one to rescue you.” I desperately thrashed trying to get out, something cold pressed to my head.

“Get up.” He pulled me up showing me the gun. “We will die together, I loved you from the moment I saw you months ago at the Feito Casa with those boys, then I try to grab your attention a couple of time but you never noticed, then I saw an opportunity at ACS and enrolled, then to your school. I had to have you one way or another. This would have gone brilliantly if that boy hadn’t come in, swooning you. I could have given you the world why not me Olorire?” He sighed.

“I don’t know Yul, I love Ivan so much.”

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR HIS NAME!” I flinched.

“There is only one way to be together and this is how.”

“Please Yul, I’ll leave Ivan for you.” At first he smiled.

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“But you don’t love me.”

“But I do.”

“I’m not stupid Olorire. Now stop playing and write your final message.” He gave me a pen and paper.

“Don’t think I’m allowing you to write your own, now you will do as I say.” I felt the presence of the gun settle near me and I panicked, I was truly going to die, this is the end and I didn’t get to say goodbye. He grabbed me pulling me close.

“Let go of me Yul!” I yelled.

“Drop it.” Yul pointed his gun to me just as Juan, Michael, P.B., Javier and finally Ivan piled in. Juan was pointing a gun to Yulancio and he pointed a gun to me.

“Drop it.”

“No I won’t, she is mine all mine!”

“She isn’t yours to love or keep.” Juan replied.

“Please don’t.” Michael said.

“But I love her.” Yulancio began to cry. “We were meant to be together.”

“Please don’t do this.” Ivan begged as they began to spread all keeping their eyes between us.

“How did you know?”

“You didn’t care enough, for a guy who loves Olorire, you would have put your differences aside and looked for her because you would rather die than know she is hurt. 2) We saw your shrine.” Yulancio was sweating, pulling at his collar. Juan clicked the gun back as Yulancio did the same. My heart was pounding I focused my gaze on Ivan as he mouthed ‘I love you’ the fear written all around them. If I died he was the last person I wanted to see.

“Please man, don’t do this.” Michael repeated.

“I have nothing, if I don’t have Olorire.”

I panicked my eyes blurry from the tears. I knew he wouldn’t hesitate to shoot me.

That’s what he did.

 I gasped everything tuning out as the pain gripped onto me. Everything happened slowly as Ivan ran towards me; I lifted my hand staring at the blood horrifically, there was so much? Another shot went off and I saw Yulancio’s body hit the floor becoming lifeless. He shot himself, the blood splattered on P.B. and Juan. More tears slid down my face as I became numb, I staggered to the floor but Ivan was there in tremendous speed and caught me as we both fell to the ground. He held me tightly against him, his leg my comfort and rest.

“Don’t do this to me Olorire, I love you please. I can’t lose you as well. Please. Fight! Please! Please!” Ivan’s tears landed on my cheek as I saw the rest of the guys crouch next to me. Juan touched my forehead. My words were frozen as my bloody hand’s reached up and stroked his face. There was so much I wanted to say to them but it seems I have lost the ability to speak or do anything.  I could feel the darkness calling into me, it was inevitable, and the pain was too much for me to bear. I succumb to the darkness, feeling my pain slip completely and utterly away.